0 ゜prologue

Screams resounded through the dark, muffled by only more screams. The crackling of old wood and the deafening creaks as homes collapsed under the heat made anyone nearby dizzy.

The victims tried to run, but the questions in their minds raced faster. Why? Why me? Why now? Why my child? Why my spouse? Why this town? The people tripped and stumbled and could do nothing as their life crumbled before them— both literally and metaphorically.

And no one would know that the village had died that night until the following week, their cries lost to the cool October night.

IN WHICH A WITCH, GHOST, WEREWOLF, VAMPIRE,
DEMON, WIZARD, AND ZOMBIE DECIDE THAT IT'S
THEIR TURN TO SAVE THE WORLD.

IN WHICH TORU HAGAKURE ALLOWS HER GIRL-
FRIEND SERAFINA ENOMOTO REVENGE.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
hey gaymers, happy halloween month!!!!

ive had this sitting in my drafts, was gonna write it last year but didnt have an actual plot for it so i was like "nah". now i do tho lmao. i doubt i'll actually get this done bc that seems to be the trend this year, but i'll try for the time being. if i barely have anything done by the middle of the month then im gonna unpublish and work on my girlvember books.

for now, heres this.

this book isnt a "day by day" plot type thing if that makes sense. chapters are spaced out in the timeline as our ragtag group of characters go on little 'missions' during their quest for the main villain. kind of like how over the garden wall works (PLEASE WATCH IF U HAVENT!!!! it takes like 2 secs to watch lol).

also the boys will be mentioned but not present bc uhhhhhh its my book

if i actually write this then enjoy ig

boku no hero academia belongs to kohei horikoshi.
anything original belongs to me.

started: october 1st, 2019.
ended: april 10th, 2020.

— ALTERNATE COVER: