1 ゜sleepless

Racing heart. Clammy skin. Shot eyes. Heaving chest.

Scared.

As the invisible girl sprang from her bed, dread that would usually hold her down pushing her forward. Another scream. A sigh of relief. A soul crying out for his lost son. These sorrows filled her chest. She felt hollow, she felt her own emotions flee from her bones.

If felt like a deep nostalgia, a longing for a better time. For something familiar. A silent cry for help. It made her feel invisible, vulnerable, and helpless. She felt the piercing, cold glare as the tyrant stood above those helpless souls.

Not even the night air in which she now stood felt as empty as whatever had just overwhelmed her.

Warmth returned to her when a pair of hands wrapped around her shoulders, springing her back to what was here instead of what she could not change. She looked over, a pair of cocoa brown eyes looking to her in a tender worry.

"Toru, did you feel that too?" The soft voice questioned.

"Ochako? H... How did you get here so fast?" Hagakure questioned, dazed as her body rocked with every movement of the wind.

"You know demons can teleport," Uraraka raised an eyebrow. Her eyes nearly welled with tears at the state of her friend. "Are you alright? It had to of affected you the most..."

Toru's eyes suddenly widened, although Ochako couldn't see that. "Oh no! I hope Yaomomo isn't freaking out too bad!"

Uraraka found her breath caught in her throat, and she was forced to gulp it back. "Kyoka is with her, it should be alright."

"I just... I don't... What was that?" Toru finally cried, hand to her forehead as she felt the adrenaline wear away.

"I think you know," Ochako frowned as nicely as she could. "I mean... we've both died. Same with Yaomomo. We can kinda... sense when someone dies. Especially so concentrated. Toru, I—"

The aforementioned couldn't muster anymore words, she didn't even have the strength to whimper.

"Toru... I think it's time we wake her up."