3 ゜jumpscare

A echoing poof resounded through a small room in a tall tower, and suddenly a young wizard appeared before her desk, quickly jotting down some notes about the spell she had just cast.

"So theoretically, if I can perfect this spell, wizards and witches won't need familiars any longer," the girl mumbled to herself. She froze when she heard a loud bang against her single window. After a moment of pondering, she shrugged. "Roof is crumbling."

Outside, a group of six teenagers floated high above the earth and groaned in frustration.

"Ow," the vampire hissed, rubbing her head in pain. "Bat form doesn't do too well on headbutts. Noted."

Momo Yaoyorozu raised her hands to her mouth, worry flooding her veins for Kyoka Jiro. She was one of the ones who could not fly and/or float on her own, so she carefully made sure not to do anything too drastic.

She sat behind Serafina Enomoto and in front of Mina Ashido, the former focusing all of her witchy energy in floating the broom that the three sat on. The latter, an energetic werewolf, tried her best not to laugh too violently.

Jiro, Ochako Uraraka, and Toru Hagakure could all support themselves in the air without magic or a magical friend. Apparently being a vampire, demon, and/or ghost had its perks.

But it didn't hurt to have magical friends, which is why they were trying so desperately to catch the attention of a certain wizard in her dramatic tower. Ironic, considering that this wizard was the least dramatic person ever.

Back in said tower, the wizard now sat hunched over a ragged notebook and a messy desk. Trial 2: Success, she wrote. It was all she needed. She was completely enveloped into her pure excitement for what she had found, that her small mumbles covered what was occurring behind her.

She didn't hear the thumps, or the creaking of the window, or the squeaks of the floorboards.

She didn't notice anything until a large shadow hid the ink words on the now darkened pages of her book, her heart freezing in utter fear. Her wand was not by her side, and therefore the person about to strike could easily overpower her.

Her fingers slyly crept around the back cover of her notebook as she evened out her breaths, and without warning she sprang from her seat, whipping around and bringing the hardcover book down in an arc.

A wolf's whimper sounded across the room, mingled with the surprised shouts of several other teens.

"Mina?" The young wizard asked blankly, blinking. The binding of the book in her hand was becoming undone from the sheer force of her hit.

"Ooowwww," the pink girl now sprawled across the floor moaned. "You hit so hard, Tsu!"

"Oh, sorry, Mina. I thought you were... well, I'm sure you can tell."

"We didn't mean to scare you, Tsu," Momo apologized, reaching her arm out. Tsuyu's eyes traced over Momo's body, nodding proudly at how the greenness of her skin had not darkened any.

"Nice to see that the resurrection spell is holding up well. And it's nice to see you all. It's been awhile." Asui looked at the small crowd that stood (or lied on the floor in agony) in her room. She smiled slightly, happy to be in such warming and familiar presences. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing good," the witch standing near the window chuckled nervously.

"Serafina?" Tsu gasped. "You're supposed to be in your mediation state for another seven months! To be disrupted means—"

"No powers, I know," she nodded sadly. "It's whatever, I suppose."

"I'm sorry, I had to," a voice suddenly sounded, from an invisible ghost. Tsu looked to the floating dress, whose voice wavered in shame. "Something bad happened, Tsuyu. We need your help. We can only do this together."

Serafina reached out, slinging her arm around Hagakure's shoulders and pecking her temple as the smaller girl began to shake. Uraraka and Yaoyorozu held the same fear which suddenly clouded over the group.

And then they were all in.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
thot i should do something bc bnha s4 started today lol

also theyre all bland and idk what to do about it but it be like that