Darkness On The Edge Of Town

In the sewer, Michelangelo skateboarded making loop de loops as he did.

He shouted "He is the Alpha dog! The thrash meister! The undisputed God of the half-pipe!"

"Wahoo!"

Raphael skated in his roller skates behind him "Who needs half pipe we've got full pipe!"

"Wahoo!"

"Alright!"

The two of them rode into the lair. Leo and Donnie followed behind, one on a scooter and the other on a bike.

Donnie went up a ramp and exclaimed out "Going for Amplitude!
Leo followed after, on the same ramp, and grinds a table "Going for grinditude! Woo!"Splinter walks out from the kitchen holding a tray with teapot, two cups and muffins. Leo speeds past him"Excuse me sensei!" He calls out as he rides past his master. Splinter walked over to the couch where Yuuki was sitting in and sat down the tray on the table by the TV.

"Heads up sensei! I mean down!" He heard Donnie shouted out from behind. Splinter quickly ducked as the turtle jumps over on his bike. Splinter pours the tea into the cups then looks over to his right, annoyed. He jumps over the table just as Raph skates by, easily landing on the other side.

"Nice recovery sensei!"

Splinter let out a sigh and reached down to grab a muffin, but Michelangelo grabbed it "Hey thanks sensei!"

Splinter sat down and tried to turn on the TV but all off a sudden the entire lair went pitch black as the electricity went out. Yuuki heard a crash as the turtles collided into each other.

"Nice wiring job, don." Mikey comments, sarcastically

"I guarantee is not my wiring. Maybe it's a blackout?" Donnie answered him

"Maybe. Now, you want to get your foot off of my shell?"

Splinter lights a match and ignited a candle. The turtles were in a pile tangled up in each other.

"Ah, keep that flame away from Mikey. He scarfed down a while chili pizza for dinner." Leo warns as they tried to untangle themselves.
"Clearly, there is a power failure. I suggest that you investigate and see if it can be fixed." Splinter tells them
We're all over it!" Mikey quickly answers. He picks up his skateboard. Raphael puts his wheels on his skates away. Leo folded up his scooter and Donnie folds up his bike.

Mikey looks over at Yuuki "Do you want to come along?"

She turned her head looked at Splinter. He smiled and gestured towards the brothers "Go. We can discuss whatever you want to tell me, later."

Yuuki stood up and ran after the brothers, as they ran off with their rides, following behind them, trying to catch up.

"And hurry up. I do not wish to miss my favorite program." Splinter calls out.

He silently watched as they left. Running his hand down, rubbing his short scruffy beard. For a couple of days, he noticed that there was something distressing the young woman. She had dark circles that were beginning to form around her eyes, from lack of sleep. She was extremely jumpy and alert. She would jump at any loud sound making her eyes dart around wildly. Whenever he and his sons asked her what was wrong she would dodge their questions. There was something that was obviously bothering her. He was shocked as well as pleased when she approached him timidly asking if they could talk. The old rat let out an long tired exasperated sigh.