Just One Pic

Kirstin's POV:

"Thanks for watching, and leave a like if you enjoyed. Bye guys!" I squealed my viewers, getting up to shut off my camera. I sighed as I turn is off.

I mean, I love being a YouTuber, but sometimes I wish I could be normal and have the chance to make friends and get a bf without worrying they're just w/ me because I'm famous. That's all I want.

I have a YouTube channel named 'Kirstin™', and it has 10M subscribers. I know, that's a lot.

Back to my problems. While I'm telling you guys the tea, you should also know that I might like my best friends brother. When ever I go to my bf's (Scott's) house I always go to the bathroom a lot and volunteer to go downstairs for snacks, hoping he'll be there.

He's 6"4, and he's ab-ulous. But, he's also really friendly and smart. He's the class president at his high school, and he gets straight A's. He's the dream guy. Too bad he thinks of me as a little sister/his little brother's friend. There's another thing, but I like to think that I can change it.

*phone starts vibrating*

My phone vibrating in my pocket pulled me our of my thoughts. It was Scott.

"Hey, Scottie Buckets. What's up?"

"Mitch and Matt are coming over for movie night. Wanna come?" Scott asked me.

"I'll bring popcorn," I responded, hanging up my phone.

They don't know about my crush. They can't. Scott and Jeremy hate each other. I'll explain later, right now I have to get ready.

I put on some black eyeliner with mascara, and I straightened my short, black hair.

10 minutes later

*ding dong*

I rang the doorbell.

"SCOTT! KRISTEN'S HERE!" Jeremy yelled, as he opened the door.

"It's... Uh, Kris- Kirstin," I stuttered, shyly. My face flushed, so I looked down. Jeremy was still looking at the stairs, waiting for Scott to come down.

"You know what, just go upstairs. He's probably making out with his f*g of a boyfriend. Why do I have to share a room with him? He probably spys on me when I change my clothes."

"Don't worry, you have nothing worth looking at." I replied, sauntering upstairs. He just stood there with his jaw dropped. I could feel his glare burning the back of my head. I didn't know if I should be proud of my self or embarrassed.

I finally got to the top of the steps, and I could hear the movie coming from Scott's bedroom. I walked in to see the guys sitting down with a few bags of hot cheetos. They read my mind. I put the fresh popcorn on his coffee table and sat on the bed.

After 3 movies, it was 2AM and Scott and I were the only ones awake.

"So, Scott... Um, if I like a guy and he's bigoted, do you think I could change him?"

"Maybe, why? Do you like someone?" He smirked at me.

"Maybe..."

"Just letting you know, I'm sure you can whip him into shape. You're pretty persuasive."

"If I dated someone you don't like, what would you think?"

Kirstin, stop. You can't do this to Scott. You wouldn't like it if he started dating Kelly.

"Never mind, forget I sai-" I realized he fell asleep.

I went downstairs and saw Jeremy on the couch, sleeping. I smiled. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I leaned over him and took my phone out of my pocket. I know, I'm creepy, but Jr was just one pic. I layed my tint body on him and gently put his arm around me. I took out my phone and...

"KRISTEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Jeremy yelled. Oh, shit.

I looked up at him and...

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N
HEY GUYS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY. I PROMISE I WON'T TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE.