Look Out!

(When something is Beth's POV that is Kirstin pretending to be Beth)

Kirstin's POV: 

Oh shit. I checked my phone to see a lot of texts from Scott.

Kirstin:  I'm on my way

I texted him as I got ready. A few moments later, I drove to his house and knocked on the door.

"Hey, Krusty." Scott signaled me to come in the living room. He pointed to the place on the couch right next to Jeremy. I sat down and listened to him start talking about all the things 'his friend ' (I) did that he knew would impress Jeremy.

"Anyway..." He said, changing the channel to Spongebob.

Then, Jeremy calls his friend, putting on his 'cool guy' voice.

"What was that about?" Scott asked.

"None of your business. But, for your information, I'm going to a beach party and I have to bring a date."

"My friend looks great in a swimsuit."

"She probably doesn't,"

"Yes she does,"

"Fine, tell her I'm going to the beach in Greenville."

"Okay," Scott replied, smirking at me.

A little while later, I went home and put on a black halter bikini, put my makeup and wig on, and drove to the beach.

Getting out of the car, I saw Jeremy and his friends. There were about 20 guys and a few girls on the beach just talking. I walked up to Jeremy.

"Hey,"

"Oh, it's you." He said, a little disappointed

"Who were you expecting?"

"Someone else."

"Want something to eat? I brought money." There was a consession stand next to us.

"Yeah, get me a Mountain Dew."

"Okay," I replied, getting my wallet out of my blue beach bag. I ran up to the old man at the consession stand.

"Hi, can I have a Mountain Dew?" I asked. He gave me the soda and I payed.

I walked back to the group of people. Jeremy stood out from them so much.

"Bon appetite,"

"Thanks," Jeremy opened the bottle and started drinking it. I was looking at Jeremy for a little while, trying to figure out what was off about him. Something just looked weird.

A little while later, half of the group decided to go swimming, while the other half decided to play volleyball. But, Jeremy was still on the bench, just doing nothing. Then, he moved,

"Beth! Look out!"

"What!?" I yelled, as everything got black.