ABulous

Kirstin's (Beth's) POV:

"Beth, Beth, you okay?"

I opened my eyes to see the volleyball group hovered over me, concerned.

"I'm okay,"

"You sure?"

"Oh, yeah. I always thought I'd get banged, but never with a volleyball."

Everyone laughed.

"Haha, your so funny," Someone said.

"Beth-entine, you okay?" Jeremy shoved people out of the way, kneeling over my body.

"Sweetness?" I asked, puzzled.

"Are you okay? You fell really hard." He kissed my forhead. What the heck?

"I'm okay, I guess." Helping me up, Jeremy gave me his shirt. Then I realized what was so weird about Jeremy at the beach. He was wwearinf a dress shirt... TO THE BEACH. I will never understand him.

Anyway, a few minutes later the others went to change their clothes. I was at the end of the line and the last to get into the room.

So, I got the clothes out of my bag and sauntered to the changing rooms. I opened the door and-

"AHHHH,"

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." My face went red as I tried to cover my eyes. I walked into the wrong changing rooms. Jeremy was the only one there.

"You can look now." Jerrmy told me. I uncovered my eyes and was relieved to see that he put his pants on.

"You can stay if you want."

"Thanks." I changed and thought of Jeremy the entire time. I thought that since he didn't take his shirt off, he wasn't fit. But, he had abs, and when I say abs... I mean ABS. He was ABulous, he had a 50 pack. It almost looked like photoshop.

"You have nice-"

"Let's not talk about it." Jerrmy cut me off.

"I meant your abs."

"Oh... Thanks, Beth. Can I have a ride home?"

"Okay, you live pretty close."

"How do you know where I live?"

"Oh... Um, Scott brought me to your house once. When you were away."

"Okay, let's go."

Jeremy and I took out our clothes and ran towards my blue truck. I unlocked the doors and got into the driver's seat.

"Hop up here, big boy." I saw Jeremy hesitating to get into my car.

"Your truck is so dirty."

"I'm sure it doesn't really want you to be here, either. You're a little-"

Getting in the passenger's seat, Jeremy picked up an empty bag of potato chips off the floor.

"You're such a pig."

I rolled my eyes and started driving.

"So, what did you do today?" I tried to spark up a conversation.

"For a little while I was watching TV, and my brother and hus friend were bugging me."

"If your brother's friend pretty?"

"Eh,"

"Wanna-bee fop." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." I relied a little too fast. I sounded way to suspicious.

I saw Jeremy's house, so I slowed down and unlocked my car doors.

"Bye, Beth." Jeremy rushed to his home. He's so cute.

Jeremy's POV:

"Bye, Beth." I told my crush. I ran towards my house and took my phone out. I dialled a number.

"Ron, you'll never guess what happened! Beth walked in on me when I was changing and saw my **** and told me I had nice abs!"

"Wow, she's a good liar."

"Ha. Ha. Do you think she likes me?"

"Probably not. She saw your '****'. If something that small can be considered a-"

"I get it."

"This is what you do. Tomorrow at school, talk to her about another girl and see how she reacts."

"Okay."

"So, what does she look like?"

"She has short grey hair, pale skin, dark lipstick, and she's really short."

"Oh, is Beth the girl that got hit with the volleyball today?"

"Yeah,"

"She looks a little like your brother's friend."

"No, Beth's way prettier."

"So... Is Kristen single?"

"Probably. Why?"

"She's kinda cute."

"Ew, bye."