Alter Ego

Kirstin's POV:

I looked up at Jeremy and nervously smiled. Of all times, why now?

"I just... It's just cold in here." I replied, shaking and redder than a fire truck.

"Get off me!"

I ran upstairs. Kirstin, was that worth the freakin picture? No, it wasn't.

I got back in Scott's room, hid under his bed with a blanket, and fell asleep.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"OH MY GOD! SCOTT, SOMEONE'S UNDER YOUR BED!" I heard Matt scream.

"What?!" I yelled, banging my head on Scott's bed... Oh.

"Mattt, it's just me."

"Wow, thanks for scaring me."

I got out from under the bed and started to remember what happened.

Scott and Mitch were on his bed, cuddling. Aww.

"Hey, loser." Jeremy snarked, coming into his and Scott's room. Something makes me feel like he wasn't talking to Scott.

"You wanna cuddle again tonight?" He asked, taunting me. I felt my face heating up.

"Sweet burn, we totally got that." Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Scott, give me your sunglasses."

"Why? You have some."

"I like yours better. Give them or I'll tell everyone you and Mitch are f****."

I wish I could choose who I love.

"Fine." I watched Scott give the sunglasses that Mitch gave his for their 5 month love-iversary to his bossy older brother. Yep, he'll never see them again. The 4 of us stared at the wanna-bee cool guy, checking himself out in the mirror.

"What a tool," Matt rolled his eyes as the he left the room.

"I'm sorry that happened." I told Scott, inching my way towards the hallway.

"Where you going?" Mitch questioned me.

"Umm... The bathroom,"
I slipped out of the room and ran after Jeremy. He was on the living room with his friends, watching TV. I walking in front of the screen.

"Hey! Move Kristy!" He yelled.

"You don't go upstairs and treat Scott like that,"

He got up and my heart started pounding. What's happening?

"Isn't it sad he has to send out his weakest friend to defend him?" I squinted my eyes.

"Because you're bigger than me, you can't do what you want."

"Because you're a 'celebrity' you can't do what you want."

"Says who?"

"Says the one that's going to kick you out if you don't shut up. My parents left me in charge, pipsqueak."

"I'll save you time and leave, NOW."

I stormed out and drove off.

When I got home, I made myself some toast with butter and a glass of milk.

What am I going to do? I'm trying to stand up for my bff, but I don't know what to do about my crush. I can't tell anyone and the worst part is that I'm being selfish. I shouldn't act like this I'm only the person that feel bad about this. In just 1 day, I invaded Jeremy's space & let him win when I was standing up for Scott.

I looked at my phone, seeing all the hate comments on my last YouTube video. I just need a break from my life. I need a fresh start. I need a regular life.

Then I had an idea. I ran to my bedroom and looked in my closet. Than, I searched some Pinterest makeup tutorials on my laptop.

I put on a short, great wig with a pair of brown color color contacts, a face full of makeup, and some new clothes... And I looked so different. If you didn't already know it was me, you'd mistake me for someone else. I had decided to ask my mom if she would let me go to regular school.

2 hours later

My mom came home from work (she's a waitress, so we live off my YouTube paycheck), and I explained my plan. She agreed and talked to her close friend. Her close friend us the super Intendant at the school Scott, Mitch, and the rest go to. After a little while, she hung up the phone.

"Guess what. You're going to school, and she promised to keep your real identity a secret."

"Yay, I finally get to be normal."

"So, can I see your new look?"

I showed my mom the selfies I took while I still had the hair and makeup on.

"Wow, you look different. Are you planning on telling the guys?"

"No, they're not very good at keeping secrets. And they won't understan me wanting a normal life."

Later that day, I edited my YouTube video (I post everyday) and saved it to my Google Chromebook.

Her name is Beth Taylor and, according to the rest of the world, she hates Kirstin™ and thinks she's overrated. I didn't want to make it obvious that she's me. In my bio I said that I went to Martin High School.

After that, I decided to make a new IG account for my alter ego (don't do this IRL).

Full Name:  Beth Taylor
Username:  beth_taylor
Bio:   "All I ever wanted was the world

-Electra Heart

Website:                         
Password:  ************

As I clicked on 'Accept' on the Terms of Services, my account was officially created. I followed my favorite YouTubers and singers, and I followed some #follow4follow accounts, so it wouldmt look like I'm a newbie.

A little while later, I went to bed. Hyped for my first day of school in 7 years, I could barely sleep.

The next day

"KIRSTIN TAYLOR MALDONADO YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"