Description

HELLO! SO, ME AND @-AttackOnMichelle- ARE WRITING A BOOK TOGE THER! AND THIS IS IT. OBVIOUSLY. SO I WRITE AMYS POV AND SHE WRITES MICHELLES POV! K? GOT IT? GOOD.

"What do we do n-" I was cut off but a loud bang coming from the kitchen. My eyes widened as I looked over at Michelle. She was wearing the same expression I was.

"Mich?"

"Shhhhh," she placed her finger over my lips and pointed to the closet door. I nodded. We both stood up slowly and went over to the closet. She opened the door and hopped in. I locked my bedroom door before following her. We barely made a sound. The only thing that was heard was occasional banging downstairs and our heavy breathing.

It was starting to get really stuffy in here so I opened the door a slight crack. Something blew past the door making me regret my decision. I closed the door and shuffled back into my spot. BAM! The bedroom door was kicked down and what sounded like 2 people walked in. They started to shuffle through the room.

"Where the hell are they?" a man outside the closet. growled.

"Dude, chill they are obviously hiding." another man said calmly. A string from the shirt hanging above me ticled my nose. UH OH. I pinched my nose in attempt to hold back the sneeze. But lucky me my nose wouldnt comply.

"ACHOO!" How ironic and cliché.

"We ne-" one of them started but was cut off by the other.

"Shhhhh,"

"What?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Someone sneezed. I think It came from the closet." I gulped.

I looked over at Michelle who was trying to find a weapon. I wouldve chuckled at her actions but I held back my laughs. I started to search with her when I spotted a pair of heels. I chuckled slightly and tapped her shoulder. I pointed to the heels and handed her one.

As I was handing it over the door to the closet swung open to reveal a 2 males. One short one wearing a geen link outfit and had red eyes. He was about my height if not taller I decided to call him Link. And the other one i reconized. He was the killer off of the news that killed a family of 5. His name was Jeff. They were both clutching weapons, Links was a sword and Jeff's was a big kitchen knife. I gulped.

"Well, looky at what we have here." Jeff said in a husky voice.