Chapter 3

AMY POV

The closet door flung open and there stood 2 men. I reconized one as Jeff from the news and the other one...well...he looked A LOT like link. Except his black eyes and red pupils. I gulped.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Jeff spoke looking between me and Mich.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Nothing just you," he pointed to Mich "and you." He pointed to me.

i snorted "Yeah like that's gonna happen." So ya see, me and Mich look like we would wimp out of a fight. But in reality, we are both black belts.

He chuckled "It is sweetheart."

I looked at Michelle who had a scowle on her face. She turned to face me and I nodded. Since she was taller than I, she got Jeff whilst I got Link. She nodded back to me slightly so only I would see and she started to fake cry.

"P-Please don't h-hurt us." she choked.

"Awwwww, is the wittle baby scared?" Link scoffed.

I shook my head. Shouldn't have said that bud.

Michelle kept sobbing so I scooted over to comfort her. I did this just to whisper in her ear "You go for Jeff since youre taller than me and I will get short-stack over there." She nodded and stopped fake crying. She clutched the 7 inch heel in her hand before she looked at Jeff.

"What? Like wh-" she cut him off and lunged at him. I took the opertunity whilst Link was distracted to lunge at him with my heel. I pinned him to the growled and punched his face. He threw me off of him and tried to throw a punch at me. Key word tried. I grabbed his fist mid-air and twisted his wrist until I heard a pop. Hehe now his wrist is out of the socket. He groaned in pain and clutched his wrist. I grabbed the rope he had and hog tied him. Michelle was pinned under Jeff with a knife at her throat. I threw myself at Jeff knocked him off of Michelle. She nodded and pinned Jeff down so i could tie him up to Link.

I took all of their weapons and threw them in the kitchen sink. They both scowled at us.

"Let us go!" they yelled in unison. I shook my head and grabbed the ducktape. I taped their mouths and sighed "Better." I sat down next to Mich on my bed and yawned. She chuckled and shook her head in disapproval. I shrugged at her.

"What n-" I was cut off by a thud coming from the living room. I looked at Michelle and walked out the room. She stayed to watch the boys whilst I went to investigate the thud. I walked into the living room and looked around alertly. I didn't see anyone or anything out of place so I started to walk back to the room. I heard a ear piercing scream and immediately sprinted into the room. There was a Masked man with a orange hoody standing over a tied up Michelle. He didn't spot me until Michelle looked at me.

He looked at me and tilted his head to the side. I was furious. Me and Mich had this thing where we were so close, nothing could tear us apart and if you messed with one of us, you mess with us both. A low growl emitted from my throat as I lunged at the man. He didn't expect that and we toppled over. I rolled away from him as stood up. I was about to go all kung fu on his ass until someone grabbed me from behind.

I flailed around and tried to get out of their grip. I stopped moving and he loosened his grip. I wiggled my arm free and elbowed him in the side of his head. Hard. I kicked his shin and grabbed his arm flipping him. I looked at the masked person and he ran at me. I side stapped and he fell next to the other guy who had orange goggles and was clutching his nose. I stepped back to Michelle and went next to her. Theasked dude watched me as I untied Mich. I looked back to where The masked guy was and he was gone. So were Link and Jeff. I gulped "Shit." Mich nodded and stood. We tied the guy with the goggles up to a chair and I started to question him.