Chapter 4

Michelle’s P.O.V

I kept my pace slow as I walked behind Jeff. Knowing him, we make one wrong move and they WILL attack and or kill us.

“Hurry up! I don’t have it all day!" the wanna be Link yelled at me.

“Shut up twerp.. I don’t have to listen to you!” I yelled. Of course, it was true though. I don’t have to listen to this...well whatever he is … because he definately ISNT human.

“Yes you do and your lucky were even keeping you alive. I could’ve killed you any second now." he gritted his teeth.

“Then do it!!” I spat, leaving some of my saliva on his face.

“You shouldn’t have done that….”

His eyes began changing and that freaked me out.

“Shit…. JEFF!"

“What now!?"

I pointed at the wannabe Link. His face flustered with anger and that sent chills up my spine.

“Hahaha” he laughed. “BEN you idiot were suppose to keep her alive especially her friend so don’t do anything stupid."

BEN sighed and calmed down. He scoffed and walked in front of Jeff.

“And as for you,” he pointed at me. “Shut your fucking mouth and move it we don’t got all day. Why can’t you be like your friend over there? just look at her! She’s already making ‘friends’ with hoodie and masky”.

Okay now that really got me pissed. Who is he to fucking judge?

“Liste-" I was cut short by Amy.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! WHY YOU CANT EVEN BE WITHIN 2 FEET OF EACHOTHER WITHOUT ARGUING?! PLEASE ACT YOUR GODAMN AGE! ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ARGUE!" she yelled he face flushed red. Masky and Hoody put their hands on her shoulders and she mumbled a sorry.

"Here Chelsea grin." I continued. "You, me, and the twerps will never be friends. You make me sick, all of you. And you know what really gets on my nerves? Well you bossing me around. No one tells me what to do. I’m only following you because of Amy that’s all. Once whatever this is, is over I’ll happily grab Amy and leave your fucking sight okay? Now shut up, keep walking and let’s get all of this over with before you do something you’ll regret, Got It?”

Jeff gave me a glare and turned back to leading the way.

“Thank Arceus” I mumbled. “Hopefully whatever all of this is will end quickly. These freaks are already a pain on my ass.”

“Hey!! I heard that!” the wanna be Link yelled.

“Good for you midget!” I shouted.

BEN clunched his fists and kept on walking. I turned back to Amy and gave her a small smile.

'Heh fucking twerp"I chuckled.

“You know that little attitude of yours isn’t going to get you anywhere sweetheart, might as well just stay low so your dumb ass won’t get hurt." said a voice to the left of me.

I gritted my teeth. “Look here” I spun around and noticed the one talking just about now was the one with the white mask. “Wannabe Miachel Myers, I don’t got time for your idiotic nagging. All I want is to make whatever your planning with me and Amy quick."

“He your feisty … I like that, but you’ll be surprised when we get there” he smirked.

“What do you mean surpr-“

I couldn’t finish my sentence. I bumped into the gates of a cemetery.

“Were here." said Jeff.

"A Cemetery?" Amy asked with a confused look.

"Naw dipp Sherlock." I joked and grinned at Amy as she glared at me.

We walked into the cemetery and Amy screamed. I turned around and she was on the floor clutching her head Masky and Hoody at her sides. I swear they will never leave her side. Shit. Not again. I ran over and squat down infront of her whispering in her ear.

"Its alright its alright you're fine. You're fine."