Chapter 1

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER! ENJOY!!! @BENs_Wife14

Amy P.o.v

"Amy,Amy." someone cooed. I opened my eyes slightly to see my best friend Michelle bent over my bed staring down at me.

"whaaaaaat?" I groaned closing my eyes.

"Get up." she poked my cheek.

"Nooooooo." I rolled over pulling the covers over my head.

I felt a blast of cold air as she snatched the blankets off of me. I shivered an curled up in a ball.

"Get up." she ordered putting her hands on her hips.

"NO." I grunted.

"Fine you're walking to school." she sighed and walked out of my room.

I pulled the blanket off of the floor and back on my body. I snuggled in it and started to drift off. I was almost asleep until a bucket of water and ice was dumped on me by none other than Michelle. I shot up so fast, I fell onto the floor with a 'oof'.

"WHAT THE HELL MICH?!" I yelled scowling at her.

She smiled innocently and shrugged "You wouldn't get up."

I moaned and stood up. I walked over to her with my arms wide. i grinned and she shook her head as she dashed out of the room. I giggled evilly and ran after her. She ran around the apartment dodging my every move. That was until she cornered herself in the hall bathroom.

"Whats wrong Mich? Do you not want a hug?" I chuckled.

She stuck her tongue out at me as I opened my arms. I walked closer to her slowly. When I was arms length, she closed her eyes tightly. I closed the space between us and pressed my soaked body on hers whilst wrapping my arms around her.

"Can't breathe." she choked.

I reluctantly let her go and backed up. I pushed her out of the bathroom, closed and locked the door before stripping and drying myself off. I wrapped a towel around my soaking ass hair and opened the door. I opened the door and poked my head out. When Michelle wasn't in sight, I walked into my room and over to my closet.. I put on underwear and a bra before looking for a outfit to wear.

I put on a green Link mid-drift (yes I am a big video game nerd) and black skinny's with green converse with black laces. I walked back into the bathroom and put on light makeup which consisted of a green wing, mascara and black eyeliner on my water line. I unwrapped my shoulder length red hair and blow dried it. I brushed it, grabbed my backpack and phone whilst walking into the kitchen.

"Mich! I'm leaving!" I called down the hall.

"I'm Coming!" she yelled whilst running down the hall almost tripping.

I chuckled and swung the front door open. I stepped out and waited for her to lock the door. When i heard it click, I walked across the hall to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for it to come up. When it did, we walked in and I pressed the 1 button.

Ding.

We stepped out and into the lobby. I turned back and looked at Michelle who looked pale. I was about to ask what was wrong when she pointed to the lobby TV. I followed her finger and what I saw on the screen was horrifying. There was a very horrifying and creepy guy on the screen. He had a smile carved into his face, charcoal hair as if it was burned, and white leathery skin. I felt the blood drain from my face.

"If you have any idea on where Jeff is or if you have seen him, please call the police immediately." The newscaster said. "We would like to advise you to please go to your homes and lock the windows and doors.

I turned back to Mich and pushed her back into the elevator. There is absolutely NO way I am coming out of this apartment building. Or our apartment for that matter. I pushed the 4 button and grabbed Michelle's hand giving it a reassuring squeeze. When we reached our floor, I sprinted to our room Mich in tow. We reached the door and I unlocked it quickly before running inside and re locking it.

I dropped my stuff and ran around the house locking every window twice.

"Amy, please quit running around." Michelle sighed.

"Sorry," I mumbled sitting beside her on the couch. I turned on the tv and put on the news. They were still showing Jeff and talking about the murder and how this his is 34th or something. I sighed and turned the TV back off. I laid Michelle's head in my lap and started to play with her hair.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"Just wait until the police say they caught him." I looked down at her.

"If they don't?"

"Then, we will just have to live in our beds." I chuckled.

"Not the place nor time."

"Sorry," I laid my head on the back on the couch and fell asleep.