Chapter 6

Michelle P.O.V

I woke up to light streaming in through the window and on my face. I groaned and rolled over. When I didnt feel Amy, I pat the empty bed beside me. My eyes snapped open as I jumped out of the bed. I sprinted downstairs and into the kitchen to see Amy laughing with a mouth full of cereal. masky and Hoody at her sides. I swear its like they are glued to her.

I ran over to hit the back of her head lightly. "You dofus, you shouldve woken me up. You had me worried there for a minute."

She chewed her food before answering. "Sorry mom, I was STARVING and I wanted to let you sleep."

"Yeah yeah save the sappy shit for later. How did you sleep?"

"Fine actually. I dont know I normally cant sleep after I have one of my 'moments'." she air quoted.

"Good good. Wheres everyone else?"

"They are waiting for someone to make food I guess."

"Ohh, not it!" I yelled before getting a bowl and pouring myself some cereal and milk. I got a spoon and sat in front of Amy.

She grunted and rolled her eyes. Hoody ruffled her hair "Its not THAT bad there is only," he started to count his fingers "9 people in this house not including you two. And Slenderman cooks most of the time."

Amy groaned "9 people? Well, where are they?"

"Asleep most likely." Masky cut in.

"Ohh, so they are all lazy bums?" I asked chuckling.

"Yeah." Hoody shrugged.

"Good morning Proxies, Amy and Michelle." a deep voice interrupted.

Amy looked up from her bowl and went pale. "M-Morning." she studdered.

I turned around and became face-to-crotch with a tall man. I looked up and he had no eyes or mouth, pale white skin, and he had on a black suit and red tie. "Woah, youre super tall." I said astonished.

"Indeed I am. Masky, where are the others?"

"In their beds sir." Masky replied.

"Go wake them up for me please. Amy and Michelle you go to." he handed us pots and pans.

I grinned evily. Heh, this is gonna be fun. We all chuckled and went upstairs. I tiptoed into a random room and left the door open so I could make a quick escape. The room was red and there was a Pikachu, gameboy and a boy without a shirt on, on the bed. I hit the pot and pan together loudly and Pikachu shot up.

He looked at me and I place my finger to my lips motioning for him to be quiet. He nodded and jumped on my shoulder. I chuckled lightly and moved next to the boys head. I hit the pot and pans together reapeatidly and the boy sat up so fast, he fell on the floor.

I started to laugh as I ran out of the room and down the hall banging the pots and pans together. I heard a bunch of people yell and cuss but I kept going until I reached the end of the hall. I turned around and started to run back down the hall. Pikachu still on my shoulder, I kept going until I reached the stairs.

I sprinted down them and into the kitchen and put the pots and pans away. A strong smell of waffles, pancakes, bacon and syrup hit my nostrils I breathed in and my stomach growled. I chuckled and saw the same guy from earlier standing over the stove. He had a apron on and was cooking the bacon. So hes Slenderman. I thought. How the hell can he talk without a mouth?!

"I speak through your mind. And yes I am Slenderman."

"Youre really cool looking." I said with a smile "And scary at the same time."

"Good. Is everyone up?"

"Yeah, I believe."

"It seems Red's pikachu has takin a liking to you." Slender pointed to my shoulder where Pikachu sat.

I blushed and shrugged "Eh, what can I say? Im irresistible."

He chuckled "Yeah, Pikachu seems to think so."

I nodded and walked into the dining room where everyone sat. Jeff was by BEN, BEN by Eyeless Jack, Eyeless Jack by Toby and Toby by what looked like Sonic. That must be Sonic.exe. At the other side of the table Masky was by Amy, Amy by Hoody, Hoody by a girl with a pink night gown, and a empty seat by her. I took the empty seat beside her as Slender and another boy came in. He looked like Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, but from further inspection, he wasnt Ash. He had glitch lines like a game and he looked grumpy. He was Glitchy Red.

He noticed me staring and smirked. He took the empty seat diagonal from me and I looked down. Pickachu jumped across the table and landed on his face. He tried to pry Pikachu off but he wouldnt let go. I smiled and tried to hold my laughter in. When Pikacu finally let go, he had pikachu's paw marks on the sides of his face and he was a red as a tomato.