Chapter 2

Michelle POV

"Just look at her.. all snuggled up and comfy while I, on the other hand is scared shitless".

I couldn't sleep. Just hearing about the killer sent chills up my spine. Let me just tell you .. that ain't no good feeling. The nerve of that lunatic to destroy our lives. I can't go outside.. I can't even go to school!?!? What the flip!?

"Okay Okay calm down Michelle.. you don't want to wake up Amy don't you?"

I sighed. "Gosh ... why can't our lives be normal like before? Without a psycho killer on the loose?!"

As I was pulled into my thoughts a sound beamed into my ears. Oh no.. It wasn't just any sound ... It was a song. A song that would drive you crazy. A song that would only appear in the Pokémon games.

"What in the-?"

The song kept getting louder... to the point where I screamed in agony.

"Amy!!! Amy!!! wake up!!" I yelled.

No answer. My bestfriend was still sleeping.

'How in the world can she not hear that?!' I yelled in my mind.

I continued pushing her. "Amy !! Amy!!"

With one last push Amy woke up. Her eyes widened and looked straight at me.

"M-Michelle what's the matter?"

"I-I heard it!! I h-heard it!!!" I yelled.

"Heard What!?"

"The Lavender Town theme song!"

She gave me a stern look. Her lips formed into a smile and then she started to chuckle. Her chuckles turned into her rolling off of the couch and onto the floor clutching her stomach as she laughed hard.

"Michelle are you insane? There's no Lavender Town music playing. If there was I would've heard it". She's right.. She's definitely right. She would've woke up from her slumber if she did hear it. She is a very light sleeper when she ISN'T tired. Otherwise, she sleeps like a rock.

"B-But I-"

"No buts Michelle.. your just paranoid.. just go get some sleep will ya?" I sighed. What in the world is going on here? I just heard the fucking Lavender town theme song. How come she didn't hear it? Oh well it's gone now.

"Alright I'll get some sleep." I grabbed a pillow from the couch and placed it down on the floor,where I put my head there to rest.

"Night Michelle" she said.

"Night.." were my final words before I drifted off into darkness.

~ 3 hours later ~

A crash came from the window in the kitchen making me and Amy snap awake and look at each other.. We ran to her room and locked the door. "What do we do n-" Amy was cut off by a loud bang coming from downstairs. My eyes widened as I looked over at her. I was wearing the same expression she was.

"Michelle?"

"Shhhhh," I placed a finger over her lips and pointed to the closet door. She nodded. We both stood up slowly and went over to the closet. I opened the door and hopped in. She locked the bedroom door before following me. We barely made a sound. The only thing that was heard was occasional banging outside the bedroom and our heavy breathing. It was starting to get really stuffy in here so Amy opened the door a slight crack. Something blew past the door making her close the door and shuffle back into her spot.

"Where the hell are they?" someone in our room growled.

"Dude, chill they are obviously hiding." someone else said calmly. A string from the shirt hanging Amy tickled her nose. UH OH. She pinched her nose and tried to hold back the sneeze but she couldnt. "ACHOO!"

Shit.