Part 9: Protector

Jisoo POV ...
i was planning to go at the bar tonight, but I'm so stressed right now and i just wanna have fun . I can't go alone , i need a friend beside me hehe so I asked jennie if she's free tonight . But i will not tell her that where going to a bar because of course. She will refuse it !

Hey Jen ! Can you come with me tonight? Plsss baby , I really need a best friend today!!!

From : Jichu

Jennie POV

Finally Im home! I can't get out my mind , the scenario earlier. I'm embarrassed, she might think, i have feelings for her 🙄 ughhhh I cannot!!! Okay stop thinking about her ... i was about to take a nap when i heard someone texted me ... i saw jisoo messaged me . She's asking me if i can go with her tonight, ughhh what is her problem... maybe she needed me tonight 😏 i told her that im on my way .

11:45 pm

Hey jen! Glad you came ! Jisoo hugged me

Of course, you needed me right? What's the problem? I put on hands around hers ☺️

Ughhh ... let's just have fun! YOLO! So let's enjoy our teenager life , while we're young !

Soooooo ... what's your plan?

Trust me ! You will enjoy this , forget your introvert side first ! Okay? And let's have fun . She pulled my hands and started walking 🚶‍♀️

Where are we going JISOOO YAHH ??

I have no any idea where we're heading. I hate this gurl! She's still holding me tightly 😏 that we stop somewhere like a bar ? OMFGHH A BAR ???! What the heck is her problem. I pulled her and asked why we're here.

Jennie ,pls let's have fun!

JISOOOOO !!!! 😤😒

I have no choice , since she pulled me already . I don't really go to some parties and even at the bars . I would like to stay at home and be alone than this . We entered the bar , people are so wild . Someone's kissing like their no people around . Like pls get a room🙄 I really hate this place Damn!!! Jisoo gave me a drink but i refuse it...

I don't drink 😏 i keep scrolling my phone 📱

Hey we're here to party ! Forget you're a introvert and have fun jen!!!

I really hate her!! I just watched her drinking. I told her not to get drunk. Because i will be the one who will suffer . Someone sits beside me, he's trying to flirt with me , ughhh I'm not comfortable with it. I need jisoo but she's not around. He keeps touching me that makes me uncomfortable 😣 i was asking him to leave but I heard a familiar voice coming , i take a look 👀 and it's lisa .

Lisa held the guy's hand on Jennie's wrist, trying to get rid of it while looking intensely at the guy's eyes.

"Let her go," Lisa said.

I was shocked, when i saw her. Why she was here? But i thank god she's there ! The guy move away from me and punched Lisa in the face. Jisoo came in and she was so shook when she saw what's happening 😱 i mumbled to stop them . I grabbed lisa and went out of the bar . I was worried because lisa got bruce ...

Hey you okay lisa? Jisoo said

Im okay🙂 don't worry ! Lisa said

Why are you doing here ? I pretend that i don't even care

Then suddenly someone called lisa , A girl came over us and talk to her ... i don't that girl maybe she's her girlfriend🙂

Lisaa , what happened? Are you okay ? The girl told her

Yeah! Im gonna go now 🙂 lisa said

The girl went back to the bar and lisa offered a ride ... i can't refuse it . Because i can't take jisoo alone. She's so heavy and super drunk . We went to her car and and i was the one sitting in the front sit. Listen is killing us now. She's not talking ! I want to ask her if she's okay now ? Because im the reason why she has bruce now. But i dont know how to start our conversation . We drop jisoo first, Lisa and i were now in the car . She so serious ,she's not talking to me. I broke the listen by saying " thank you ! " she look at me and focus again in driving .

For what ? She said

Earlier ! I looked at her

You dont have too !

We arrived at my house , i asked her to stay for a minute because i want to give her some first aid😔

Lisa Pov...
jennie gave me first aid , i can really see that she really cares about me. I can't help falling inlove with her .

"Ouch! It Hurts!" I said while i pretend it does 🤕 I just looked at Jennie while I was being treated. At any angle, she's still nice. "You should not do that earlier,look what happened to you 😏." Jennie says after healing my wound.

Just imagine this picture in this situation 😊

I can't! I can't let you sexually harassed that fcking guy!  Then i looked at her eyes

Look what happened to you 😔

I better get this , then you being mis treated 😣

I moved closer to her , i can feel it 😍 i was about to kiss her but she pulled me away from her.

They were this close to each other 😍😍👆🏻👆🏻

Ughhh jenlisa my heart !!!!❤️