Part 25: Accepted

Lisa Pov
Right after i went home. I when straight to my phone to text her... i was nervous earlier since i cant tell her why ask her about the date. I want to confess earlier but i lack of potential to do it. Maybe next time , i guess not this time.

Thank you for today! Jen i really enjoyed today 😍

Sent

She immediately reply

Thank you too lisa 💕 i enjoyed too ...

I didnt notice the time , while texting jennie. Why time is so fast when im talking to jennie.

NEXT DAY

We were busy in our classroom today since our prof give some stuff to do... sunmi and i parthered for this activy . Im really not comfortable being clingy to me. Because jennie might see it and mis understanding it. Why would she care? As if she has feelings to me... after my class i still have practice from my dance club , im really exhausted and tired. It was already 8pm when my practice ended. But i was shookt when i was not expecting her to see . Did she wait for me?

Jen ? Youre here...

Yess😊 i just went out of my class and i decided to walk from her.

What brings you here??

Hmmm about your boss . The ambrassdress things?? I will accept it.

Well that's good! My boss will be really glad to hear it.

I guess i have to go???

Hmmm jen , its late already . I will drive you home. I insist .okay ? Just wait for me . I will just change my clothes

Okayyy 😅😊

Jennie Pov
Im glad i saw her today! I already told her that i would accept her ideal with her boss since i would benefit from it. I also went there for a purpose hehe i want her to see perform at her practice. She drives me home. I was glad were comfortable at each other. Were just have fun at the car while jamming at the music. Since i was with her i forget that i have my introvert side.