Part 36 : Protective

JENNIE POV

I have a photoshoot today , good thing lisa will be the photographer it will be easy for me to do. I'll be more comfortable. But when im in the shoot already the manager told me that i'll be doing it be a guy in today's shoot. I think professional work so i think this would not be a problem for lisa , since were both professionals. The manager to come closer to the guy , i did what she told me . I didnt notice lisa changed her mood , maybe she's find with it.

He hold my waist for more posing and move closer to me

He hold my waist for more posing and move closer to me. I felt uncomfortable on his sudden actions. He slowly rubbing his hands down to my butt. Then lisa put her camera down and punch him . I was shocked , when she did that.

Dont you dare touch my girlfriend like that .

What the fuck men , this is a fucking photoshoot.

Ohhh dont talk like shit bro . I saw you , careless press your hands to my girlfriend ass.

Shut the fuck up ! Im quiting on this.

LISA POV

My boss called me because of what happened. I told him that i was just protecting my girlfriend that bastard. Of course he scolded me . But i will not let my girlfriend touch with the pervert guy. As soon i finished packing my things , i found jennie sitting at the corner with a unreadable face. When on our way now to my house , she decided that she's staying with me since her parents are off into a business meeting she the only one left. I took this opportunity to spend more time with her. She broke the silent , while i was focusing at the road.

Are you mad ?

Im not mad at you , im mad at that bastard guy who tried to touched you.

Im sorry !

I love you , and no one will be allowed touch you unless its me.

Thank youu , i love you too 😘

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys im running out of ideas in this story give some ideas if you have ... it helps me alot.