Part 20: bowling Day

LISA POV
Where now heading home 🚘🏠 it's a 5hrs away from Seoul . Jennie is now sleeping at the moment while im busy driving on our way...

Few moments later...

i told jennie ,that after we go back to Seoul , the i will submit my works to my boss and it will be released to the public. Its a great exposure for jennie because after the poster will be released more opportunities will come to here . But i was worried for her because she doesn't want attention and fame . So I don't told her what could possibly happen few weeks from her.

Jennie! After they approved my work, a lot of changes for you will happen. More great opportunities but i know you will not like it since you don't want to be noticed by anyone.

Lisaa! Before I accept your proposal I already knew that this will happened and I already prepared myself . I also want to go out of my comfort zone.

That's good Jennie! Thank youu

Lisa! Can i have a favor ?

Yes? Nini what was it?

Before i go home can we go to the bowling house 🎳 , I really miss bowling 😞

Yess , if that's what you want nini 😊

Yeheyyy!

She excited said, she being childish now but she's too cute to handle😊

Few hours later where now here at the bowling Center🎳

Jennie is too excited to enter the bowling house, she even challenge me to a battle and the one who will lose will pay the bill😜I accepted her bet.i know she's good at this but i will never lose this game hahahahaha

 We both have fun tonight! The battle became intense because were on the same score , but in the end she still wins 😏😜 i guess i just pay the bill 😂she's so good ! But i just let her win this time

We both have fun tonight! The battle became intense because were on the same score , but in the end she still wins 😏😜 i guess i just pay the bill 😂she's so good ! But i just let her win this time . After we played, i drive her home . I hope for more moments like this . Im really happy with jennie. I hope this is not the last time that Jennie and i will be like this again 😊 were going back to reality tomorrow!!!