Part 10 : Almost

Jennie POV
I want lisa to kiss me at that moment , she's about to kiss me and my mind told me to back off while my heart says kiss her . I dont know what to do , she's slowly moving forward . I pushed her away from me. I don't know if it's right ? Why would i kiss her ? But my lips is searching for her 😔

Im sorry ! Im really sorry , i need to go lisa said , she look so disappointed.

3Days Later ...

It's been 3days since the last time i saw lisa . I admit it that i miss her presence. I when to the dance studio to check her if she's there. I saw her practing alone. She dance attractively! Now i know why boys and even girls are being crazy about her. I want to talk to her , i want to hear again her soft voice. Hold up!!! Im i inlove with her ?! NOOOOO I CANT BE !!! Im falling inlove with LISA ???!

Ohhh NOOO JENNIE !!!!

LISA POV
It's been 3 days since the last time showed up to jennie, after what happened. Maybe she will avoid me . She looked akward last time. I should not disturb her life anymore. I love her , yes im inlove with her. But it's really impossible for her to like me back. I guess , i tried not to looked for her , but i can't ! I tried to put my attention on others but she's still the one. I told Rose about this and she gave me advice . She wanted me to go for a blind date , i accepted it. To passed away my time , and forget jennie of course . 😏 jennie why are you doing this to me??!!!!

Blind Date...

Rose set me up on a blind date, i went to the cafe that rose told me, i was surprised because my blind date was already there. She's pretty, rose didn't told me that she's good as fck . But jennie is still the best . I gave her a shake hands. We enjoyed talking to each other. She was nice , our date went well i drive her home and she gave me a kiss on my chicks that I didn't expect.

The other day

The other day ...

So how's was your date? Rose asked me while she put her hands on my shoulder 😄

Ughhh , its none of your business 😂 i told her while laughing 😅

Our mood suddenly change , when jennie came in front of us 😅 i was surprised that she came . She's seems different! Rose told us that she will just leave us for a minute. Jennie and I talked for a moment.