1❤️

A/N

Hey, guys this is my first time writing a stories and i know I'm not good at Speaking dollars i mean speaking English... But i hope you guys enjoy it😊✌️✌️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quennie POV

Today is my last day here at my current school. We're going to move to another town where is closer to my dad's place where he works.

I'm packing my things now because later once i go home from school we're going straight to our new place. For the record I'm not that excited because leaving your last school where you've created a special and very memorable memories is very sad. I have so many friends on that school. But i didn't forget to say goodbye in each one of them.

__FLASH BACK__

AT SCHOOL*

I WALK INSIDE THE CLASSROOM WITH UNFAMILIAR FACE. I WALK INSIDE WITH A SAD AND DOWN FACE AND THEY'RE NOT USED ON THAT FACE OF MINE, THEY ALWAYS SEE ME AS A VERY CHEERFUL GIRL IN OUR GROUP. BUT NOW I'M NOT THAT GIRL ANYMORE. I WAS LOOKING AT THE FLOOR WHILE WALKING WHEN LISA APPROACHED ME WITH A WIDE SMILE ON HER LIPS THEN SHE HUG ME TIGHT. BUT MY REACTION IS BLANK SO SHE SNAP HER FINGERS TO BRING ME BACK TO REALITY BUT THEN I REALISE THAT SHE WAS TALKING TO ME.

"OH...HEY...LISA WAEYO?" I ask.

"Why are you asking me*chuckle a little* you're the one who showed up with a blank emotion in your face." she answered with confusion on her face.

"oh... I.. Um... I have something to tell you... It is very important... And i need to tell this infront of all of you..." i can see her curiosity flowing in her eyes.

"oh.. Ok" she reply then she grabbed my arm then she let me sit on the chair with an empty seat.

"what is that" i ask right after she show me a photo of a guy that i don't even know.

"gosh*shocked*!! You don't know him!?!"

I DONT REALLY KNOW THAT GUY ON THE PHOTO... BUT THAT GUY ON THE PHOTO LOOKS GOOD... HE HAS A BROWN EYES AND A SILKY HAIR WHICH IS COLOR BLONDE.

"hey... Earth to Queenie! *she snaps her finger that makes me go back to reality* are you ok?" she asked with a worry looks on her face.

"i think...I'm not ready..." i reply suddenly

"not ready for what?" she asked

"huh?!" it's like i was force to wake from the deep sleep.

"hey..." she patted my shoulder. "tell me if you're having a problem on something let me help you"

"ok fine" *i frown* "we're going to move to another town... It's the only town that is near to where my dad is working...and for me... If i could just... If...*a drop of tears start to flow out of my eyes* if i could just refuse to come with them and let myself live here... But... But.. *sniff*. I explain solemnly

"hey... Hey.. Don't cry...*she cup my cheeck then she wiped the tears* Even if you leave us we still love you... If you can't tell it later to our other member well then I'll tell." she comforted me.

"*sniff* thanks lisa... You're always there for me..."

__END OF THROW BACK___

THAT IS THE LAST TIME I SAW MY FRIENDS AT THAT SCHOOL.

WE ARE NOW ARRIVE AT OUR NEW PLACE... I OPEN THE CAR THEN I GET OUT FAST AND I TOOK MY BAGGAGE OUT OF THE TRUNK...

MY BROTHER CALLED ME... AND HE GRABBED MY OTHER BAGGAGE.

"HEY... LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT" he grabbed my bag then he lift it like it was nothing... Like nothing is in that bag.

BY THE WAY I HAVE A OLDER BROTHER NAME KIM NAMJOON
HE IS THE SMARTEST STUDENT IN HIS UNIVERSITY. HE HAS A HIGH IQ. AND ALSO I ADMIRE HIM FOR HIS GREATNESS AT RAPPING HE'S THE BEST. BUT THE THING IS... HE.. ACTUALLY... VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY FOR YOUR BELONGINGS BECAUSE... HE.. HE SOMETIMES DESTROYED THINGS WITH HIS BARE HANDS... HE'S QUITE STRONG FOR DESTRUCTING THINGS IN JUST BARE HANDS.... THAT'S WHY I DON'T TRUST HIM WITH MY BELONGINGS...

"Thanks... Hey oppa... I... Can i visit my last school... If i have a free time?"
I ask him.

"hmmm*thinking *... I don't know about dad... But for me... It's fine..." he answered then he continued to grab the other baggage...

I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GOING TO BE HAPPY THAT TIME BECAUSE MY BROTHER AGREED THAT I CAN VISIT MY OLD SCHOOL... AND MEET MY OLD AND PRECIOUS FRIENDS... BUT I'M NOT SURE IF DAD IS GOING TO AGREE...

DAD IS ACTUALLY A STRICT ONE.
NOT LIKE MOM. MOM CAN AGREE WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING... BUT IT DEPEND ON THE SITUATION. BUT EVEN THOUGH MY DAD IS STRICT I STILL LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE ALWAYS EXPLAINING THAT WHAT HE'S DOING IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD. BUT MY BROTHER IS A HARD TO COMMUNICATE WITH... WHEN MY DAD FORBID HIM TO COME WITH HIS FRIENDS BECAUSE OT WAS LATE HE ALWAYS GETS MAD AND HE'S LOCKING HIMSELF INSIDE HIS ROOM THEN HE DOESN'T COME OUT TILL MIDNIGHT TO EAT A SNACK.

"hey.,Queenie... Come inside i have something for you."my dad called me

I RUN TO GO INSIDE THE HOUSE TO FIND OUT WHAT'S MY GOING TO GIVE TO ME.

" pls... Sitdown" he said while pointing at the chair beside him.

I seated"so dad... What is the thing you're going to give? " im so curious

" remember this? "he pull put a necklace out of a jewellery box. The necklace lookd familiar

" yes... That was... Mom's... Don't tell me you're giving that to me" i don't want anyone giving their important things to me... Because sometimes i get to lose anything i have...

"too late" he said and give me a wram smile... He hang the necklace around my neck then he give me a signal to turn around. I turn around then i saw a droplets of tears dropping from the corner of his eyes.

ACTUALLY MY MOM DIED WHEN I WAS JUST A 5 YEARS OLD KID. I WISH TO HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER SO THAT I COULD FEEL HOW TO BE OLDER SIBLING. BUT EVER SINCE MY MOM DIED I GAVE UP MY CHANCE AND HOPE FOR HAVING A YOUNGER BROTHER.