6💜

HWARI POV *

WE ARE NOW EATING HAPPILY WHEN I NOTICE SOMETHING IS MISSING. JIMIN. IT'S JIMIN THAT IS MISSING. HE'S JUST SITTING BESIDE TAEHYUNG WHILE I'M EXPLAINING AT JUNGKOOK A HOUR AGO. I LOOK AROUND.

"Oppa... Where's Jimin?" i ask my brother then he lean his face closer to me so that he could hear me clearer.

"i don't know" he answers.

"Umm Taehyung oppa... Have you seen jimin?" i ask taehyung since he's the one who's sitting beside jimin when the last time i saw him.

"i don't know why?" he answered and he ask me back.

"it's just... He disappeared...". I said to taehyung.

"hey jin hyung have you seen jimin?"taehyung ask jin then everyone look at him and starts to ask each other.

" i think he's on the roof top"suga exclaim.

"oh yeez!" Hoseok whoa.

"I'll go get him." i volunteers.

"ok!! Don't take too long!" Hoseok tease me.

ROOFTOP~~~~

I walk upstairs until i reach the rooftop. I'm about to close the door bit the someone calls me.

"Kim Hwari..." jimin sigh.

"oh hey." i walk closer to him

"hey, what are you doing here?". Jimin ask while starring at the starry sky.

"oh well*i join him* everyone is eating downstairs and we're having so much fun... Wanna join us?" he's still starring at the sky.

"*sigh*what's the foods?" wow that's his concern.

"Tokkboki, japchae, jajangmyeon and hot ramyun!" mmm I'm already hungry I'm not done yet eating so please let's go!!

"ok, I'll go... I can see that while you're mentioning the foods you're almost drooling*laugh*haha".the both us walk downstairs.

---Dinning table---
"hey guys we're here!!!". I said while walking towards my seat. I sit back and start gobble my food.

"so.. What are you doing up in the rooftop hyung?" taehyung ask.

"oh... I'm starring at the sky."jimin reply with a smile.

THIRD PERSON POV ~~~~~

THEY ARE NOW FINISH EATING WHEN SOMEONE KNOCK AT THE DOOR.

" I'll get it!! " QUEENIE said then she hurried her way to the door.

*she open the door*
After opening the door her eyes are fixed on the tall and pale girl with a nice legs, long hair and pinkish cheek.

"oh, how can i help you?" quennie ask.

"is this the right house where namjoon live?" the girl ask.

"ahh yes this my brother's house. Why are you looking for my brother?" quennie ask right after leaning her body by the door.

"oh.. No... No.. *nodding her head*I'm not looking for your brother... I'm looking for kookie... Oh i mean jungkook oppa". The girl said while caressing her hair.

"ummm... I'll call him for you" quennie run to wherever jungkook is.

Quennie POV.

There's a girl show up here and she's looking for jungkook. I don't really trust her. So i run my way to wherever jungkook is. While thinking blankly i found myself at the living room where i found hoseok oppa.