7🖤

THIRD PERSON POV*

THE TWO ARRIVED AT THE GROCERY STORE. HWARI PICK OUT THE LIST OF THINGS THAT THEY'RE GOING TO BUY OUT OF HER POCKET.

"jungkook, i think i forgot the paper... Inside my room while i was changing my clothes." Hwari said while searching at her pocket for more.

"let's just search another recipes at the Internet." jungkook said as he grab his phone out of his pocket.

"No!! I-it's my mom's recipe..." Hwari explain.

"oh, then what are we going to do?" jungkook ask.

"stay here..." Hwari let jungkook stay then she run as fast as she could back to the car.

Jungkook waits...

"im back!!" Hwari run fast back to jungkook with a bond paper in her hand.

"what's that?" jungkook ask curiosity.

"it's my another copy😊" Hwari sent another warm smile.

JUNGKOOK BLUSHES BUT HE JUST HID IT.

"so... Let's go... Let's search for the ingredients." jungkook said as he walk while pushing a cart.

Jungkook POV *

It's been 30 minutes since we arrived here but the atmosphere is quiet she's busy looking at her recipes. I need to think for a fun thing to do.

" hey, hop in" i said. As i gesture to her.

"what do you mean" hop in? "" she ask with a confused face.

"i meant was hop inside the cart... I'll push you" i said.

"w-what are you crazy?! What if you didn't control and you pushed me at one of the products here and..."

"don't worry I'm not that weak" i interrupted her.

"b-but"

"no buts" i sent her a serious stare.

"*sigh*" i leave her no choice.

She carefully get inside the cart. She looks like a baby.

"jungkook, don't..." she holds my hand tightly.

"yeah, i won't" i start to push her gently. Everytime we spot a product that we're looking for she always ask to me to stop.

Now that we got everything that we need. We walk our way to my car.

PARKING LOT~~~

"Give ne that" i reach for the paper bags she's holding.

"here, thanks" she hand me the bags.

"let's go" i open the car and wait for her to get inside.

I START THE CAR AND I START TO DRIVE TOO.
IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE LEFT THE STORE BUT NO ONE OF US MAKE A SOUND. IT'S A QUIET TIME.
BUT I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT Hwari AT THE CORNER OF MY SIGHT. I CAN SEE HER WATCHING THE VIEW OUTSIDE. I CAN SEE HER CLEAR REFLECTION THROUGH THE WINDOW.

I NEED TO SPEAK OUT.

"AHEMM..." i clear out my throat. I saw her jump from her seat because of what i did.

"hey, what's wrong?" she ask with a quiet voice.

"umm.. I'm the one who should be asking you that. What's wrong?" i ask just to have some topic to come up with.

"oh, nothing... I just want to have a quiet and peace with my mind." she answered as she lean her head back to the window.

A few moments later ~~~

We are now here.
I tried to call her name but no answer.
I checked on her.
All i can see is her puffy face.
She's sleeping, she must be exhausted. I pick up all the things we bought from the store then i grab her and carry her in a bridal style. I make sure she didn't wake up.

I walk inside.

"hyung..." taehyung called me but i shush him.

"she will wake up" i mouthed on him and he sits down while watching me carry her up inside her bedroom.

Inside her bedroom*

I lay her in her bed.

"urgh! Oops" i groan.
"you're heavier than i thought." i was about to stand up when something tagged my clothe behind me.
It's Hwari. Her eyes are wide open. They're looking right at me.

"h-hwari? You're awake?" i talk to her but she close her eyes then she her head back to her pillow.

"um... T-the porridge... Taste it.. J-.." jungkook? J what?

"j-jimin... Taste it if it is fine for you" J-jimin?!!.

"the porridge!" i run hurriedly back to the kitchen.

I'm looking for Jin hyung. I need him.

"jin hyung, i need you to cook a very delicious porridge for me." I'm desperate.

"i thought jimin is the one who need it" jin said.

"please hyung, let's just say Hwari can't cook right now because she fell asleep while inside my car."jin grin at me.

" fine! ". He agreed then he search for the pot.

" thanks hyung!! "i attack him with my hug.

After waiting forever for jin hyung to finish his cooking he's finally done. I can smell his cook... It's smells delicious!!!.

" here"he hand me the pot with a hot porridge inside. "make sure there's still a porridge when it reaches jimin's room, ok?" jin said.

"ne, hyung" i rolled my eyes then give a little chuckle.

I'm holding a tray where i put jimin's porridge. I stop infront jimin's door. I knock.

Knock *knock *

"it's open!" i heard jimin shout with his weak voice.

"hyung" i do a little peep at jimin before i rush my way in.

"oh, it's you" jimin said with a disappointment in his face.

"i know you're disappointed hyung".
I walk towards him.

"disappointed?, why would i be?".i know that jimin hyung lied that time

"*sigh *here," i place the bowl of porridge on the side table.

"did.. Hwari cook that?" jimin ask as he force himself to stand up.

"well, no because when we got here from the grocery store she fell asleep...it would be rude if i wake her up, right?" i explained.

"it's ok, at least somebody here is concern enough to cook for me too.", he said while picking up the spoon.

"be careful hyung that's hot" i warned him before he could put the spoonful of hot porridge inside his mouth.

"hmmm... Let me guess... Jin hyung cook this" he said while giving out a big smile. Haha that's right all of recognises our hyungs cook. Because almost everyday he's the one cooking for us.

A/N

HEY GUYS, I HOPED YOU LIKE THE STORY I KNOW SOME GRAMMAR ARE NOT RIGHT, IT'S BECAUSE I'M WRITING THIS WHILE READING OUT MY LESSONS... 😅😊✌️

#VOTE!!!! 💜🖤💙💞🧡💚❤️