9💟

Today is my first day of school my brother and his friends woke up 1 hour earlier than me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I pick up my string bag and i wear my shoes. I get out the house. I'm now walking to the park when i saw a guy walking alone holding a heavy bag, a bunch of notebook and a book. I run to him.

"hey, you need help?" i approach him.

"No, I'm fine... It's just books." he rejects my help. I know he's just shy to accept my help because he don't know me.

"*sigh*come on... I think you really need some help there look it's heavy" i said while grabbing some of his books.

"thanks" he said.

We walk together until we reach the school.

~~~~~~~~

*school Gate.

"you can give that to me now" he said while trying to get the books from my hands.

"oh... No..." i disagree.

"what no?" he ask confused.

"are you sure you can handle this?" i ask.

"yes I can" he chuckle

"fine if you insist." i said.

We walk in opposite ways.

I reach the school hallways. There are so many students and almost everyone are looking at me. They're eyes are watching me continuesly. I'm searching my room when someone grab my shoulder.

" Namjoon oppa!" i shout then i give him a hug. I can hear some of the girl squeal and some of then asking each other

"who is that girl...?"the other girl behind us ask.

" so, did you found your room yet!?"he ask.

" umm.. Not yet. But i think I'm almost there. "i answered.

"haah goodluck" he patted my shoulder then left running.

"*sigh* for the record i don't even know where is my room." i said talking to myself.

"hey you!" a girl pull me she force my body to face her. "what is your business with my namjoon oppa!!??" her namjoon oppa?

"umm.."

"yahhh!!! Answer me!!" she interrupted me.

"he's my big brother..." i answer

"he-he's your brother you mean you're kim Hwari???? Ahhhhh!!!!" she squeal.

"yes, i-i am.. Why?" so this is one of my brother's fan girl.

"umm... Can.. Can we be friends??" she said and she give me a smile.

"s-sure." i agree.

"ok so see yah later!!" she wave me goodbye.

"phew..."

I'm walking for 10 minutes but still i can't find my classroom.
Until....
"hey, you're a new student right?" a voice ask me so i turn around.

"yes?" she's a teacher "oh.. Good morning ma'am?"

"haha, call me miss Yoon... What's your name?" she ask me.

"um.. My name is Kim Hwari..."

"Kim Hwari? You're the student from Seoul?" she ask me. "you're my new student!" she added.