4💚

Quennie POV

JIMIN RUN AFTER HOSEOK AND I HEARD A LOUD THUD OUTSIDE MY ROOM. I RUN AS FAST AS I COULD AND I CAN SEE JIMIN PINNED HOSEOK ON THE FLOOR. AFTER A WHILE THEY BOTH STAND UP AND REMOVE THE DUST ON THEIR CLOTHES.

" hyung, let's talk..." jimin said while sending a sting looks at hoseok.

*INSIDE MY ROOM*

"SO....Jim..."

"Hyung... Whatever you saw is just a misunderstanding please don't get the wrong idea..." jimin interrupted HOSEOK.

"*sigh *... Jimin *Walk *... Don't worry I won't tell to anyone specially... Specially to... NAMJOON... *SMIRK *... *opens the door * it's ok... Go back to what you're doing earlier i won't let anyone interrupt you two*wink*...*gets out and slums the door *.

"We're dead..."

"We?". Wow... He's the one who started it. "there's no we... Only you!! You're the one who..." he interrupted me

"shh... Miss Hwari..."

"Get your filthy and perverted hand off me!!! *i remove his finger off my lips* PERVERT!!!!". Gosh!!!

I LEFT HIM DUMBFOUNDED INSIDE MY ROOM. I WALK DOWNSTAIRS AND I FOUND SO MANY FOODS ON THE TABLE. I FEEL SO HAPPY SEEING ALL THOSE FOODS. I'M ON MY WAY ON THE TABLE WHERE ALL THOSE DELICIOUS FOODS ARE PREPARED WHEN A GUY WITH A BROWN HAIR AND A BUNNY LIKE FACE CATCH MY SIGHT. I STOP AND HIDE BEHIND A WALL. AND I LOOKED AT HIM. HE LOOKS LIKE... MY THOUGHT IS INTERRUPTED WHEN I FELT A HAND TOUCHES MY SHOULDER.

"YELP!! *" It was namjoon oppa. Gosh he startled me

"What are you doing here? Where is jimin? Is he with you upstairs all this time?." gosh!! One at a time please I'm not Google!

"yes" my answer in short but he got the idea.

"ah". He agrees "call him down here and tell him jungkook is here."

WAIT... JUNGKOOK? SO THAT GUY OVER THERE IS THE JUNGKOOK? HE LOOKS MATURE HOW CAN  NAMJOON OPPA SAY THAT HE'S SAME AGE AS ME?

"yah!!! What I told you!! CaLL jimin and tell him jungkook is here!!and stop staring at..."

"blah!! Yes I'll call jimin!" I interrupted him before he could finish his sentence because if that jungkook guy hear that I'm starting at  him he would think something at me.

I RUN UPSTAIRS AND I OPEN MY BEDROOM DOOR AND I SEE JIMIN LOOKING AT MY OLD PHOTOS AND ALSO MY EMBARRASSING PHOTOS ON MY SCRAPBOOK.

"HEYY!!!!!" I tried to grab the book from his hand but I can see on his face that he's having fun seeing me struggle so he raise the book higher so I try to jump higher so I can reach the book.

"try to get it*chuckle *" at that time i can actually call namjoon oppa and ask him to get the book for me but i don't know it's like I'm having fun for him teasing me.

"give that to me!!!!"

"fine... But first let me ask you." he open a page of the book. "who is this girl?" he ask as he's pointing out at the girl on the photo.

"that's..."

"that's our mom... She died when we both just a kid hwari didn't get to recognize our mother's whole appearance because she was too young..." woah my brother... His eyes turn watery looks like he's about to cry...

"hwari got your mom's eyes, huh?" jimin said then he close the book then he placed it on the table.

"so*deeply inhale*let's go downstairs the food is already prepared. And btw Jungkook is also downstairs."

"sure... You can go first I'll help hwa.. I mean Queenie help to clean her mess..*smile*.

" ok... You better go immediately the food will get cold*wink*. Namjoon said then he left me and jimin inside my room.

"so... Your mom died at your early age.
Huh?" he said in a quiet voice.

"yes, how about yours? Is your mom still alive?" i ask because i became curious in a minute at him.

"oh my mom?, she's still alive.. But she's in New York now... She's working." he explain.

"ahh... So how does it feels like?"

"what?"

"how does it feels like your parents left you to fine a job?" now I know that his family is still complete.

"oh... It's hard because you don't know whatever is happening to each other."
I can see that.

"are you hungry?" I ask to change the topic.

"yes, let's go downstairs"his gesture shows me to follow him.

I FOLLOW HIM.
WE WALK DOWNSTAIRS. I STEP QUIETLY.

"heyy!! You're already here!!" jimin shouted.

"jungkook-a!!! Let me guess you have my requested chili paste from Seoul!"
Jin said while searching something from the bag of the other guy. Is that the jungkook guy?. I can't see his face. It's covered with his face mask.

"hey, Queenie why are you hiding there?" Namjoon's question make the guy turn around and face me.

"Hey jungkook-ah let me introduce to you my younger sister." Namjoon pulled me from my hiding spot.

I have no choice

"My name is Lee Hwari. Im 18 years old. But i prefer the name queenie. *nervous smile *. I don't even know what i wad saying because while i was introducing my name he's just starring at me.

" Hi*bow 90 degree *my name is Jeon Jungkook. Im also 18 years old. Im the maknae of the group. I like to dance and sing. I'm great at drawings too." he introduced his name to me then he sits down again.

"So... Now that we all know each other... Feel at home you guys and don't worry my sister is not that stubborn..." he gave me a wide smile then he patted my head.

"let's eat!!!!! Huy jungkook where is my favourite chili paste?" Jin ask.

"oh it's inside my bag hyung. Wait let me grab it." jungkook runs toward to where his backpack is.

"hey, queenie i know that look" hoseok pat my shoulder then he smile at me. "i know that look... You like him?".

"what?? Whoo??" i have no idea what's he talking about.

"shhish... We all know that all girls can't resist jungkook's god-like looks... *smirks*". He said while putting a foods on his plate.

"no! I don't like him... And if I'm going to like him.. It's just as friends... I won't cross the line.*hmp*" i explain.

"ok... I won't push you". He winks

WE ARE NO DONE EATING I GATHER ALL THEIR PLATES IN ONE PLACE THEN I SOAK IT IT IN THE WATER WITH A RIGHT AMOUNT OF A SOAP. I WALK BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM. ALL I CAN SEE IS MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS SLEPPING TIGHT EXCEPT FOR ON PERSON. JUNGKOOK. HE'S COMPLETELY AWAKE WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE. JIN AND NAMJOON THAT IS A MINUTE AGO IS ARGUING BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER ACCIDENTALLY WRECK JIN'S SPEAKER LAST WEAK IS NOW SLEPPING AT THE OPPOSITE SHOULDER OF JUNGKOOK.

I'M STARRING AT HIM. MY HEART STOP TO BEAT A SECOND AGO WHEN HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HIM. HE SMILE AND HE CALL ME WITH A HAND GESTURE. HE WANT ME TO SIT BESIDE HIM. HE MOVE JIN TO ANOTHER WAY AND HE GIVE ME A SPACE. I WALK TOWARDS HIM. HIS EYES IS WATCHING EVERY MOVE I DO.

I SIT BESIDE HIM.

"SO... Where did you get the name queenie?" he ask while his eyes is still focus at the television.

"oh... That.... My brother gave that to me when we were just kid... I like to act like a queen." i don't know how to explain that to him. I don't even know if he's still listening to me. He didn't give single glimpse at me while i was talking.

"really? That nice. You know you're lucky to have a big brother like namjoon hyung. Even if he's destroying stuff just like that i still love him. He's always there for us." he said with a quiet voice. Then,slowly i can already feel his head touching my shoulder. Until a tiny snore come out from his mouth and a warm breath follows it. He's now sleeping.