3💛

Me and my brother were having a moment when the door of my room opens and a hair peek out and slowly some eyes shown. It's Taehyung.

"What is it?!" my brother ask with a loud tone "can't you see we're having a moment here!?!"

"Sorryy hyung... But jungkook called he got lost... He doesn't know which house.." he said with a scared face.

"*sigh* lets go... *my brother circled his forehead with his index finger" i told him to messagee before... *sigh* let's just find him. " my brother stands up.

" where are you going? " i ask even though i already know the reason.

" we're gonna have to search for a lost bunny!"he answered then left.

" bunny? " why bunny?
" c... Can i come? ".

" no... " he answered.
*disappointed *

FAST FORWARD

It's been a hour since my brother and his friends left.

I can here my stomach is growling because of hunger, so i go downstairs and go to the kitchen then opened the fridge. I was shocked when i saw Jimin leaning on the sink while holding a glass of water and he looks sweaty.

"Where is my brother? And why only you whose here?" i ask but his eyes still fixed on me.

"i left them*walk toward me* i was tired so i left them... *place the glass on the table* so... Its just you and me... *bites his lower lips*." he keeps approaching me while I'm walking backwards to avoid him but still he won't stop until my back hit a wall then his face is closer to mine

*i gulp*

" You know... Your brother and the others could be somewhere outside while me and you...*puts his face closer to mine*we're alone."

"you see*pushes him* im here because I'm hungry..." i said after i walk away from him.

"...*smirk*". Follows me around.

JIMIN POV

TODAY WE ARRIVE AT NAMJOON'S HOUSE  WE ARE TALKING WHEN JIN NOTICED THAT SOMEONE IS WATCHING US AND IT TURNS OUT IT'S NAMJOON'S YOUNGER SISTER HWARI OR SHOULD I SAY QUEENIE. WHEN SHE SHOW HER WHOLE APPEARANCE MY MY HEART BEAT SO FAST... IT'S LIKE... IT'S LIKE I'M NERVOUS... I CAN'T EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS... EVERYONE IS INTRODUCING THEIR NAME SO I STEAL A CHANCE TO GO CLOSE TO HER AND SHE STARES AT ME LIKE HELL!! HER EYES... HER EYES SHINES....

"My name is Park Jimin... *i walk closer then reaches her hand like a gentleman and kiss it* ahh... You have soft hands" her face is blank i wonder what's she thinking after that kiss?

She introduced her name... I got interested when i heard her name.

We are now gathered on the living room watching tv then taehyung's phone rings, its jungkook

"hello?... What?... Oh.. Ok.. We'll be there just wait for us..." taehyung hang up.

All eyes are fixed on him he know what we meant about starring at him like that.

"so?" hoseok ask.

"the thing is... Jungkook... Got lost..." he said.

"he's dead once namjoon found out about this..." i said worrying.

"but we need to help him... We need to go out there and find him..." jin added.

"taehyung... Go tell namjoon hyung..." i said.

"why me?!!" he ask. he really looks like he's scared but he need to face his fear.

"you all know how bad namjoon hyung could get if he gets mad?!..." before he could finish his word jin cut it.

"... What's more worst? : namjoon getting mad or Suga curse at you and kill you? Choose!" jin ask with a intense looks on his face.

"*sigh *fine *lower his back then walks upstairs. *".

EVERYONE IS STILL WAITING FOR TAEHYUNG TO COME BACK. AFTER 20 MINUTES OF WAITING HE CAME BACK WITH NAMJOON HYUNG. BUT NAMJOON HYUNG DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY. IT SEEM LIKE HE'S MAD BUT HE'S JUST KEEPING IT INSIDE.

I APPROACH HIM
" Namjoon hyung*i hold his right shoulder * where is Queenie?" he looked at me, i don't know why I'm looking for her. All I know is that I really wants to see her.

"she's upstairs" he answered then left right away.

ALL OF US WENT OUTSIDE TO LOOK FOR JUNGKOOK AND THE WEATHER IS FREAKING HOT!!

"Namjoon hyung... Im very thirsty can i go home for a little drink of water?".
"mmm" he nodded.

NAMJOON'S HOUSE

I RUN TOWARD THE FRIDGE THEN GRABBED THE BOTTLE OF WATER
I GRABBED A CLEAN GLASS THEN POUR THE WATER IN IT. WHEN SUDDENLY I HEARD A FOOT STEPS COMING FROM UPSTAIRS. I PEEK A LITTLE TO WHO IT IS. MY LIPS SUDDENLY SMILE WHEN THE MOMENT I SAW HER THEN MY THIRST GONE. I HID MYSELF.

QUEENIE POV

HE KEEPS FOLLOWING ME AROUND. I RUN UPSTAIRS THEN I IMMEDIATELY CLOSE THE DOOR THEN LOCKED IT.

" now try to follow me in here... Haha..." I bounce my body on the bed.

"*chuckle* you know... Your brother left a spare key out here?!" he tease

"WTF!!!!" I panicked.

"*picks up the key*... *whistles*... You know... Queenie... *playing with the key* when i saw you this morning... I don't know why my heart felt like it's popping out if my chest*laugh* haha...
Im about to open the door... *switches the knob*...

" what should i do?!"

"here I come! *opens the door* Lee Hwari!"

"ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" I hit jimin with the pillow and he fell off the ground.

"please... Stop!! *tries to grab the pillow from my hands * I said STOP!!!!!!! *He grab my hands and pin me on the floor *

NOW HE IS ON TOP OF ME... I CAN HIS FACE... CLEARLY... OUR EYES MEETS AND IT'S LIKE THE TIME STOPPED AND MY HEART BEAT BECAME SO FAST LIKE MY CHEST IS GOING TO ESCAPE MY RIBCAGE...
WE STILL STARING AT EACH OTHER'S EYES WHEN WE DIDN'T REALISE THAT MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS IS ALREADY HOME.

WE ARE SURPRISED WHEN THE DOOR OPENS AND HOSEOK CAME IN, GRIN COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. HE'S ABOUT TO TELL BUT JIMIN TRIES TO CATCH HIM AND THEY FALL OFF THE GROUND.