Just Let Me Love You Part 1

BTS was to start their tour on September 5th in Los Angeles.  Los Angeles holds a special place for BTS.  It was where they filmed BTS: American Hustle Life with Tony Jones, Coolia and Warrent G.  So, it only made sense to start their North American tour there.  They had a 4-night run.  The 4th night was an add-on due high ticket demand and the first three nights selling out in minutes.

The reception of BTS was overwhelming even to the boys.  From their hotel, which was literally located around the corner from the Staple Center, they could see ARMY lining up and camping out for the concert dates.  Staple Center is not located in one of the better parts of Los Angeles and is approximately 2 blocks away from Skid Row, so safety is an issue that even worried the boys.

"JHope do you see this craziness  I can't believe they are lining up and camping out.  Don't they know it's not safe?  I remember it from when we were down here  3 1/2 years ago" says Suga standing at a window looking down on the corners of Olympic and Figueroa.

"Aish!! I know!  I'd rather know they were home snug in bed than out in the cold on the cement where it's not safe", said JHope.

"American fans are crazy for sure. Would you have believed any of this a year ago?  I don't know that I would have." said RM.

"Hey! At least they don't follow us at the airport.  Those fucking sasaeng are delusional.  Here they put a purple ribbon to keep everyone away from us so we can pass safely.  That was so awesome.  Too bad we couldn't see it this time but that private lounge...  It was totally daebak!!!" says Suga as he grabs a beer from the honor bar.

"I know what you mean.  It was kind of nice coming in without all the yelling, screaming, and groping that sasaeng do.  They just seem more respecful of us here. Man, I'm so tired.  That was a long flight.  I'm gonna head off to my room." said RM.

"Me too.  Where is everyone else?" says JHope as he follows RM out the door of Suga's room

"Jimin, V, and Jungkook were headed to the bar to celebrate Kookies birthday in the states now that he can drink.  Jin, I think was ordering in then going to bed.  I guess we have a meeting tomorrow to go over the plans while we are here in L.A."  says Suga as he digs in his luggage to pull out his Shooky pajamas.

"Yeah, there were a lot of shows that wanted us on.  I'm still not hangin' with Ellen after that whole "fangirl" bullshit she pulled.  That fuckin'  thing scared me.  Dude! What was with you?  You didn't flinch.  You did the same thing on James Corden.  Does anything scare you?" said RM.

"It's a gift." Suga says shrugging his shoulders and smirking. "Good night, hyung. I'll see you in the morning."

RM turns to JHope and asks, "What room are Jimin, Jungkook and V staying in?  Do you know?  As he looks down the hall of the 10th floor.

"I know room numbers, but I don't no room member" says JHope.

"You sound just like Jungkook-ah.  'I know her face but I don't know her name'" says RM with a laugh.

"Yeah, that never gets old" JHope says sarcastically while smirking. "No, come to think of it I think I overheard one of the managers say Jungkook was in room 1026.  Jimin is in room 1028 and V is in room 1031.  I wonder though if the managers thought about the room assignments.  Don't they realize 1026 and 1028 have adjoining doors?"  He says this last with a puzzled look on his face.

"And apparently we have cameras in our rooms like we did in Saipan.  Besides, do you think anything would stop Jimin and Jungkook?"  RM says slyly.  He gives JHope a hug for the night and enters his room 1018.  The entire 10th floor is booked with parts of the 7th and 4th floors for BigHit/BTS staff.