Epilogue: I don't want to hide no more... Part 14

Jungkook was released from the hospital the day before their Oakland concert but he was still unable to perform. BigHit explained that due to complications from his illness he would not be able to perform for another 2 weeks. ARMY was sad for the news but took to Twitter, FanCafe, Facebook and Instagram to post "Get Well Soon" Messages. They boosted Jungkook's moral but no one boosted it more than Jimin.

Jimin wouldn't leave Jungkook's side unless he absolutely had to but on many occassions he had to be reminded of appearances. Fortunately, though Jimin was extra attentive to his Jungkookie and most fans took it to mean it was just Jimin's natural "Mochi" coming out and he would care for any of his hyung the same way. Yes, that is true he would have but the love wasn't the same.

By the Hamilton concert, Jungkook was cleared to perform and it was his return to the stage from his "illness". ARMY cheered him on loudly. Fanchanting his name several times throughout the concert. Jimin had his brightest eye-smile all throughout the concert watching his beloved perform. Jungkook could not perform some of the dance routines because he still did not have 100% of his strength back and it took some heavy makeup to hide some of the healing bruises still left but unless you were two feet in front of his face you couldn't tell he had been brutalized.

After the concert when Jimin and Jungkook were back at the hotel, Jimin came to Jungkook's room. He had a surprise for him that he hoped would make him happy. Jimin knew what could make his baby happy but he hoped this would be an extra special gift.

Jungkook let him in when he knocked. Jungkook had just gotten out of the shower and had a robe on and was finger combing his hair.

"Hi baby. What are you doing here?" asked Jungkook

"I brought you something special." Jimin smiles.

"Aaaah, don't you know you are special. You are all I need." Jungkook smiles at Jimin. Some healing bruises are still visible around Jungkook's neck but his face has healed remarkably.

"Yes, well that is true but I think you will like this too." Jimin hands Jungkook a gift wrapped box.

"Baby, what did you get me?" Jungkook askes as he starts to rip the paper apart. Once the paper is removed his eyes open wide in disbelief. It's a brand new top-of-the-line Canon HD 4K resolution and SLR camera. Jungkook squealed with excitement like a school girl. He picked up Jimin and spun him around with happiness.

"Oh, baby I love you so much. You make me so happy. Every day!" Then he starts to kiss Jimin. Jimin starts to laugh with joy at being peppered with Jungkook's kisses. Jungkook puts Jimin down then takes his hand and pulls him to the bedroom of his suite. Jungkook has something HE wants to give Jimin that has been weeks since he's been able to.

In the bedroom Jungkook begins to kiss Jimin passionately. Jimin gives into Jungkook. He has missed the feel of his lover. Jungkook starts to undress Jimin. Looking down at him seductively as he unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off. Then he unbuckles his belt and rips it out of the loops of his pants and tosses it to the side. Jimin raps his hands around Kookies neck and begins to kiss him. His tongue playing in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook unzips Jimin's pants and pushes them down and then off. Jimin is standing before Jungkook butt-ass naked and God how Kookie loves his body. Kookie drops the robe he's wearing and they are both naked. Both revelling in the heat and feel of their bodies in their hands and against each other. Then Jungkook lays Jimin down gently on the bed. He begins to run his hands over the body he loves so much. Jimin stares into Jungkook's eyes with all the love in his soul. Jungkook takes Jimin's hardening cock in his hands and begins to stroke. Jimin closes his eyes and just enjoys the feel of his lovers hands on him. Exciting him. Jungkook strokes a little harder and Jimin throws his head back in pleasure. Jungkook startes kissing Jimin's chest and licking his nipples. He works his way from their to his cock and begins to slide his tongue and mouth down over his hard cock. Jimin moans in pleasure. They will continue to explore each others bodies with a give and take of pleasure beyond measure until they cum together. Jimin and Jungkook...a bond that can't be broken.

Afterwards Jungkook whispers into Jimin's ear..."Baby, I don't want to hide no more..."