Saranghae, My Son... 12

Detectives Bo and Li take Mr. Jeon and Junghyun into the hospital.  As they are in the elevator up to the 3rd floor...

"I will warn you, though he looks a lot better than he did 4 days ago, he is still in pretty rough condition.  He still has some significant bruising, especially to his face.  Do you understand?" says Detective Bo

          A distraught look crosses Mr. Jeon's face but he nods in understanding.  The elevator bings in acknowledgment of the floor they are on.  All four exit and head to the nurse's station.  There are two nurses and 2 patient care techs behind the desk.  The tech is a Korean man who asks in Korean if he can help.  This is TaeWoo and he recognizes the two detectives but not the two others with them. One of the nurses looks up from her computer and recognizes the detectives too.

"Yes, this is Mr. Jeon and Junghyun his son.  They are here to identify "Jungkook".  Is he awake to see them?" says Detective Li.

"Oh, oh! Yes, of course.  He was a little bit ago but he was in some terrible pain and I gave him a pain medication about an hour ago.  You can still go in but he might be asleep or groggy but by all means, please."  TaeWoo translates what she just said to the two visitors.  They nod, bow and say thank you.

          Karen walks them to Jungkook's room and lets them precede her.  Mr. Jeon walks in and is shocked almost to the point of tears that his youngest is so badly hurt.  Junghyun goes to Jungkook and grabs his hand. He looks at his baby brother and a tear escapes.  His little brother is beaten so badly.  Jungkook had closed his eyes only but a few minutes before they arrived so when he felt his hand being taken he called out...

"Jimin! Jimin!"  he struggles to get his eyes open but when he does he sees his brother.

"Oh Junghyun, Junghyun you're here."  He wakes enough to give his brother a hug and starts to cry.  Then he notices another person in the room with the two officers that had been there the day before. "APPA!!!!! APPA!!!!  I missed you so much?  Where is Oemma?"

"She is back in Korea.  How are you feeling son?  Bang Si-hyuk arranged a private jet to fly us here to find you.  What happened to get you here?  You have so many people worried about you, friends, fans, family...Jimin."

"I know APPA.  I miss them too.  I don't remember what happened.  I just remember going up to my room."  He can't tell his dad anything after that.  Not that he doesn't remember that part but because he does.  He just doesn't remember anything after Jimin.

          The Jeon's sit and talk for a few hours and the detectives take their leave feeling comfortable in the knowledge that they reunited another missing family member.

"APPA when can I see my hyung?  I miss them so much." Jungkook asks.

"Soon.  It is late and they still have the concert tonight to perform.  Maybe tomorrow before rehearsal for the final show.  You are looking worn my son and you need your rest.  Now that Junghyun and I know you are safe we will let you rest.  Tomorrow I will call your mother and you can talk with her.  She has been sick with worry and it would mean everything for you to talk to her again.  Is that ok?"

"Yes APPA.  I understand but can't...  Nevermind."  Jimin is still a bit of a sensitive subject between him and his father.  Junghyun gets it and is just happy for Jungkook and Jimin.  He lays back in his bed, eyes looking at the ceiling.

"Saranghae my son.  We will see you tomorrow."  He and Junghyun get up to leave the room.

"Saranghae APPA and Junghyun.  See you too."  He rolls over on his side and sighs.  Another day and no Jimin.  No BTS.  No Hyung.