Chapter 10

Levi's POV

Tomorrow was our first date alone... damn, even thinking about it gave me a bit of anxiety. My first official date... and I bet she was ready. Wanting to surprise her, I left my house an hour early for the store. Buying her the best sugar cookies and donuts for her, I quickly made my way towards Physics to give her the sweets. 

And on the way there... I saw Dawn and a couple of other girls vandalizing Hanji's locker. They giggled as they wrote, "SLUT" on her locker. Gently putting my bag into my locker, ensuring Hanji's sweets were safe and perfect before moving onwards towards the girls.

Didn't want to give them a single scratch, I pushed Dawn, wiping the words off the locker. I stared at my lipstick-stained hand. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at them, staring coldly into their eyes as they looked back at me in fear. Quickly, I kept wiping the locker, but that's when a buff senior walked over to me.

"Insult them again, and I will make you regret everything you said to them."

All I did was scoff at him. "You tell that to them." I say, shoving the guy... but as I did, my back collided with the metal lockers and his buff hand on my throat. Almost chocking me... 

"F-Fuck... off..." Straining to say to him as I tried to time my hits. Each one landed on his head, but I felt my ribs crack again. Damn... I never felt this pain since I got my ass handed to those bullies... but I had to win...

In the corner of my eye, I saw Hanji walk up, giggling with Nanaba by her side. But as her beautiful hazel eyes landed on me... her facial expression changed. I watched them turn into worriness... and I couldn't have that for her. With every strength I could spare, I did my best to turn the guy into a pulp. And... I won.

*   *   *

Hanji's POV

Once the fight was dismissed, I ran towards Levi, who was hunching over in pain. "Levi! A-Are you okay?" And all he responded to me was a chuckle. "Damn you... you scared me to death! Why were you fighting?! In your state... you could've been killed!"

He chuckles to me, "They wrote nasty things on your locker..." He said, opening his locker, rummaging through it. "Things... I never could allow you to see... but putting that aside, let's get to class." He swung his bag over his back and started to take my hand. "I got something for you..."

Giggling, I followed him, still worried of his wounds. But, he seemed content... and I felt that I didn't have to worry about him... not now. But as we went to our seats, he pulled out a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles, still in perfect condition.

"L-Levi..." Breathless... I never thought that he would buy me something as lovely as that... but after all... I considered him as my boyfriend. Taking it graciously, I thanked him and took a bite.

He chuckles softly to me as I swallowed my first bite. "Anything for you..." He says, pulling me in for a kiss. "I love you... you know that, right?" He asks me, holding my hand tightly in his lipstick-stained hand. For a bit, I thought that he was with another girl... but I knew he couldn't have been with someone else.

"I love you too..." Giving him a kiss, he pulled me close, smiling. "Ack! L-Levi! We're in class!" Her face turned bright red as she was practically on my lap.

"Why not? If you want to be my girlfriend, sometimes, you gotta go out of your comfort zone. Just for this class, sit closer to me..." He says, releasing from my iron grip. I did what he told me to do... I pulled my chair closer to him, and laid my head on his shoulder. "There we go..." He says, stroking my bangs out of my glasses. "Now you look cuter to me and only me." His cold nose started to nuzzle my warm neck.

"L-Levi..." I giggled more as he pulled me close. "S-Stop! We're in class-"

"So? I love you..." He pulls me in for another kiss and the bell started to ring. "Now... during lunch, I got more sweets for you..."

My eyes lit up with happiness. "More donuts?!"

He shook his head, "Cookies. Hope you don't mind sugar cookies... because you're sweet and kind as a sugar cookie. Pretty with icing and very sweet inside..." My face blushed as he commented me on that metaphor. His smile was cute, his words were sweet, and his compassion was very lovely towards me...

"I love it either way, Levi..." I say, finishing my donut.

Once class was dismissed, I didn't want to remove my hand as we departed to our classes... but I had to. And I waited for the dreadful hours to pass to see him once more at lunch... and afterschool, I would see him by the front entrance... waiting for him to take me out to that date he asked me out to. But alas, school was prison, and I could imagine him standing or sitting next to me whenever I felt bored... Levi Ackerman, you're my bad boy...