Chapter 15

Levi's POV

"Oi... Levi, get up!" Waking up, I see Hanji frantically shaking me awake. Her eyes were sparkling a bit in joy. "Get up!" She then punches me in the stomach, jolting me fully awake.

Groaning softly, I looked at her, "That hurts, you know..."

But all she did in return was chuckle. "I know, midget. But I had to wake you up."

"H-Had?" I yawned, my stomach grumbling loudly. Did I fall asleep for the whole trip there? Didn't I eat something before we took off? I... I don't remember... "Why had?" I kept yawning, hoping I can get more sleep.

She chuckles softly, kissing me on my lips. "We're here, midget. Yeah, it was a long flight, but we're finally here. Damn did you sleep through the whole thing... but I didn't want to wake you..." Her voice started to trail off. "You just... looked peaceful and... and... cute..." 

As she spoke, my cheeks grew warm with embarrassment. "C-Cute? H-Hanji..."

She sighs, "It's weird... I know. But... it's the truth. You don't snore in your sleep, you don't scutter around or anything! You're just... peaceful... and it's cute." Her cheeks started to light up with embarrassment.

Chuckling softly, I kissed her cheek. "You're cuter than me, Hanji. That's all..."

"Alright... we gotta go." She giggles as she pulls me out of my seat. "Now... food. Most important to us." Her hand moves to her stomach, "I'm thinking of getting a cheeseburger... what do you think?" She asks with a smile.

"I'm good with a cheeseburger. Starving as well..." I smirked as I gathered my carry-ons and started to follow after Hanji to the gate. She... looks cuter as she was facing away from me... why am I thinking that?!

*   *   *

After walking around the airport, I tried to buy Hanji some food- but turns out, it was better for her to buy food. How embarrassing is that? I'm supposed to get her food and treat her better than ever. But... I'm the one letting her do everything for me, just because I don't know what they were saying.

But she never joked about that. She understood... and I loved it. Understanding, kind, and a joker- my kind of girl. Along with her other serious personalities... I'm glad I did fall in love with her. Otherwise... I would've lost her to that... huge... buff guy who does nothing but argue! Damn, I could've lost to Erwin...

*   *   *

Soon, we left to the hotel to settle a bit and rest before leaving to a small square nearby. One step into the hotel room and Hanji picked a bed that was closest to the balcony. She collapses onto the ground, sighing heavily, making me smile.

"Boy... I need a nap..." She says as she curls up on her bed. 

"You didn't sleep on the plane?" I started to unpack and watched her carefully. "Because I did... and I'm not even tired."

Hanji gave me that annoyed look and I shut up immediately. "I can't sleep in a car or anything that moves. I feel all the vibration and it keeps me awake. Plus, I got bored and was too wide awake. I guess... I slept in before we left." She gives a small chuckle and closes her eyes. "Night... Levi..."

Once she drifted to sleep, I carefully removed her glasses and set them aside. She snores softly and I sat next to her, combing her hair back from her face and behind her ears. She looked cute in her sleep... beautiful than ever. And here she was... with me. Softly, I kissed her cheek and I started to whisper into her ear...

"I love you more than anything, Hanji Zoe... my Shitty Glasses."