\/2\/Mom\/

I walked down the stairs forgetting my brother and his friends where still here. The old and sorta new scars in view of anyone who looked at me . I walked past the living room and too the kitchen to see two faces I hadn't seen in months. My parents ."what are you guys doing back so early?" I asked moving my arms to my sides hiding most of the scars " your brother called Olivia, so what's been going on with you and this Justin kid?" My mom asked . She was caring she would drop everything to make sure me and Landon were safe."it was nothing really . Just an argument that got a little physical" I lied  it was so obvious that i wasn't ok and that it was more than just an argument gone a little physical ."Olivia Ellie Cube don't lie to your mother! Now tell us the fucking truth" my father yelled causing me to flench . I closed my eyes before getting the chills and opening them ." Let's sit down and talk about this " my mom said as she sat at the table my father sat down next to her . I sat down across from them and looked down at my lap as I played with my finger " ok so from the beginning how did you meet this kid?" My mom asked " Justin was a boy in my class . He seemed chill for a kid that lives by himself.  You guys were gone when me and Justin hung out for the first time around a year and a half ago . He became my boyfriend 3 months after that the first 4 months where great he treated me like a queen. And then one day we got in a fight and he hit me. He apologized and promised me would never do it again but the longer I staid with this boy the more his promise broke . Today was the wasn't the worst it had gotten . You know when I got ' hit by a car skateboarding' that was a lie it was Justin who did it he had beat me because I wouldn't go get something for him .he wouldn't let me leave him and if I didn't answer or do something he asked he would hurt me " I explained to them as I started to sob. My mom looked broken as she got up and walked out of the kitchen  she usually came and held me and told me everything was gonna be ok and that she was gonna fix everything.  I was sitting in the room all alone this never happened when both of my parents walked out on me . I  ran up to my rooms and slammed it closed  I then collapsed onto my bed and cried . My parents where yelling in the background " Your Not hard enough on her! You Fix all her problems for her! " my father yelled at my mother " Well you never do anything for her! I fix her problems so she doesn't get Too fucking worked up about them! Remember what happened last time! We could have lost her! " my mother yelled back at him  as I heard him grumble before stomping off  down the stairs . What happened last time? I questioned myself I don't remember  . My mom then walked into my room " hey Oli Bear!" She said as she walked into my room and sat on my bed and rubbed my back as I cried into my pillow " mom... What happened last time?" I asked her as I brought my head out of my pillow and looked at her " last time  you  had to fix you own problem you where 10 and you had a seizure. Trying to fix this problem you stressed yourself out  so much you had a seizure. It wasn't the first seizure you had because of your epilepsy. But this one was worse than the others Olivia you almost died when this happened " my mother told me as tears  threatened to spill from her eyes .i hugged my mom as she cried with me . " I don't want you anywhere near this Justin boy. Do you understand?" She told me as I looked up at her " yeah I understand... But what about the times when he comes and breaks the door down because I don't answer mom I'm scared. He's crazy! He makes me feel unwanted like there's no point in living mom...And school I got to school with him!" I cried onto her shoulder " I think it's best if you go to L.A. With your brother but only if you want to. And homeschool your not going back to school with him." My mom said as " I think I wanna go to L.A. With Landon but what about he fiancé and his daughter wouldn't I be more of a home wrecker and I don't think she likes me that much..."I told my mom as I started to cry even more . I wasn't wanted anywhere and I knew that ." I'm just a gonna stay here..." I told my mom as she wiped her tears away " alright sweetie Landon's leaving in two days but I have to leave and get back to Florida tonight . I love you my little baby." My mom told me as she kissed my forehead and left  my room . I laid there and  thought about the blades I had hidden in my jewelry box. I frowned at the thoughts  running threw my head . I was alone the only real people I have is my family now and Landon's friends but I don't really hang out with them . I got up out of my bed and searched threw  my jewelry box till I found my blades . I grabbed one and walked to my bathroom  connected to my room . I locked the door and pulled my leggings down at sat on my bathtub . Putting the blade my the skin on my thigh cutting it not two deep but enough for a little blood to come out. I continued on doing this until I had quite a few fresh cuts on my thighs. I cleaned up my mess and bandaged the cuts up before pulling my leggings back up . And coming out of my bathrooms . I laid down in my bed and fell asleep it was getting late out and I was exhausted.