\/17\/ June 18th\/

I was sitting in my room trying to  believe it wasn't real. Praying it wasn't real. I think suie got the  message. That jahseh was killed because he rushed into my room. My fucking hero is dead what do I do now?  All I could i is lay there and cry I didn't want to get up . I just wanted to stay here in my bed. This shit is fucked up why would they do this to him? I found a photo in my phone from a while ago. It was a picture of X

Littlecube

Littlecube: damn this shit got me fucked up bad

Littlecube: damn this shit got me fucked up bad. 💔 this dude called me when I got out the hospital A few weeks ago  just to ask me if I was ok. The funny thing is we were talking on the phone last night, he said something wasn't right. He said to me to stay safe and live my life to the fullest  you haven't even been gone  a few hours  and I already miss him #llj you will be missed. You where my hero.

Comments have been disabled

Me and suie laid in my bed. Didn't even talk to each other everyone was torn over this. "Food!" Landon yelled Threw the house Meaning he just got back. I sighed and headed down stairs suie behind me I want hungry but I knew that was just because I was upset and that I needed to eat anyways. I sat down at the table and Landon handed me my food I took a bite of my burger a felt sick.  I took another bite  and then  it hit me I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I just ate which wasn't much. I took this sign that I shouldn't eat bc I'm not in the mood to be throwing the fuck up. I got up from the bathroom floor cleaned myself up a bit and then walked out " you good?" Landon asked me I nodded and just went to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I turned my lights off and got in my bed and just laid there . I let the thoughts flood my head. I then took my phone And hooked it up to my blue tooth speakers and blasted the 17 album and the ? Album. I just laid there and cried . Why would someone do this shit? To him of all people. He was my biggest role model he was my hero Fuck super man and the flash Jahseh was my hero.

Suies pov

Olivia has thrown up and then went to her room. She's not eating...  I finished my burger and then started to head up the stairs where I heard X  being played . I ran up the stairs and banged on the door the music must be on full blast. I groan and go to the door to her studio and open it knowing it leads to her office. I get to the door that connects her office and her bedroom and open it. Sorta surprised it was unlocked she was laying down  looking the opposite way I closed the door before  hoping in the bed next to her and holding her. "I know Liv it hurts...  just don't push us away." I told her  as her sobbing just got worse.

~ a week later~ the 25th
Olivia's pov

I got out of my bed for the first time in a week. No joke didn't get up for anything but to use the bathroom. Hadn't brushed my hair in a week showered. Nothing I laid in my bed all week. Didn't get on social media all week.  I got up and went to the bathroom and started to brush at my hair that was a mess no joke. After about an hour of brushing it.  It wasn't knotted up anymore after that I got in the shower . Did what I needed in there  and then got out. And got dressed in a pair of gray sweatpants a  sports bra  and a  ransom  shirt. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I took my phone off the charger  and unlocked it. I logged into Instagram and saw I was added to a group chat with a bunch of fans . I looked at the messages and let's say my fans are wild . I laughed a bit before typing in ' y'all are wild 😂' and sending it after that I went down stairs and cooked a hot pocket (a/n: I no joke only got out of bed this morning so I could have a hot pocket) I grabbed a Gatorade and sat at the counter with my hot pocket and my Gatorade. I then started a live "hey guys" I said into the camera as I took a bite out of my hot pocket. I saw comments like 'Omg your alive' 'girl where have you been' 'sis we need to hang out' "ok guys I'm gonna start requesting people to be in the live. Just a second I'm gonna see if suie wants to do this with me." I told them before grabbed my hot pocket ,my Gatorade , my phone and moving to suies room. " so you finally got out of your bed Liv" Suie commented I flicked him off before sitting next to him in this bed both of us in view of the camera. I continued to eat my hot picked. My Gatorade next to me. I requested one of the girls in the group chat from earlier. We chatted for a while. After a while suie stole my Gatorade. "Did you guys just see that?" I asked the live as suie started to drink my Gatorade. We both laughed at each other. He then handed me my drink back After that I end  the live  and went back to my room  bc malu had came over and basically ran me out of suies room lol she a bitch.  I walked into my room and hayleen and her DaUgHtEr were sitting on my bed . Like bitch what the fuck? "Um this is my room get out" I said as I rolled my eyes at them. " you need to learn to respect people that are older then you" hayleen  said as she then laid down on my bed . This is not gonna end well...