\/9\/short skirts\/

(Note Jake  calls Olivia by her middle name Ellie just letting ya know.)

A week later

I woke up to suie asleep on my floor . It was currently 6 am and I had school to go too I got up and went to my closet and pulled out my black long sleeve shirt and my white tennis skirt. I put the outfit on . The skirt was sorta small but eh I don't give a crap. I slipped on my low top vans and grabbed my backpack I brushed my hair and headed down stairs . " hey I'm heading off to school bye luv you" I told Landon as I grabbed my skateboard that was right next to the door . I walked out the door and skated off to school.  Once I was there I put my skateboard in my locker. I turned around and was met with jack he's cool where good friends. He's also one of the most popular guys in the school.  I walked off to home room. And sat in the back like normal. Athena and holly next to me " hey bitches" I say  as I wave at them " bro your gonna get dress coded I can literally see your ass" Athena told me as I just laughed it off. "I seriously don't give a fuck. They can give me detention but they can't make me go to it" I told them as  looked down at my phone. I then got a message from a fan saying that apparently Justin was flying out to L.A. So all my fans know about what happened between me and Justin. I blocked Justin on all socials . The girl also sent screenshots of his post . "Fuck" I whispered it was all I could say really.

The whole  squad 🖤

Olivia🌹:  he's flying out to L.A.

Suie❤️🖤: who is?

LAuNdry: I'll come pick you up at lunch do you know when he's flying out?

Olivia🌹: Today.  I no joke just got. A message    Letting me know

Lucid DrEaMs: what's going on?

Olivia🌹: I'm going into hiding  I swear to fucking god .😭

"Miss. Cube put your phone away." My old ass teacher told me I just nodded and  set my phone  in my lap. The bell rung meaning that it's time for your next class. Luckily I didn't have to move I had math next and my home room is math "aw bye" Athena and holly said . You see we have different math classes. I'm in the math for stupid people bc of Justin not letting me go to school and get my full education. Everyone else fills up the class room.  That class goes by fine . The bell rings  and I get up and leave the class room. I'm walking to  history class and I feel a hand  sitting on my ass "hey Ellie ." Jake said as he smiles. I smile back " hey Jack" I responded. Me and jack have the same class next we walked to class in a comfortable silence. And of course we sat in the back of the classroom like normal. "Ok class so your going to be doing a history project you can start it here but I would like you guys to do it at home mostly. And I will be picking partners." She told us we all groaned "ok so jack and Olivia.(the list goes on but I'm just naming them)" the teacher assigned us our partners and what we will be doing "um so your house or my house ?" Jack asked " my house and I'm leaving at lunch but still come over after school so we can get this done" I told him he nodded and then the teacher let us have free time to do what ever

The whole squad 🖤

LAuNdry: ok so I'm finna pick you up in 20 mins right?

Olivia❤️: do what ya want idrc

Lucid DrEaMs: can I come over and hangout with you guys?

Olivia ❤️:for a little while I got a friend coming over to do a stupid history project

LAuNdry: and who is this friend?

Olivia❤️: jack he's cool .

Skies🌌: we gotta meet this guy before you do anything with him.😏

Olivia❤️: damn skies I'm not gonna do anything with the biggest fuck-boy  in the school

Suie❤️🖤: you better not I'll beat yo ass

LAuNdry: no I'll beat her ass and suie I swear to go if you touch my baby sisters ass I'll beat you to a bloody pulp.

The bell ran it was now lunch . Jack was walking with me to my locker " damn your ass looks nice today" jack said as he slapped it "dude shut up." I said as I ruffled his curls.  I got to my locker and opened it leaning down a little. To get my skateboard. I felt someone slap my ass  I turn around to see one of the 10th graders. Jack gave me that look " don't do anything" I whispered over to him. "Don't touch my girl again" jack told him as he pulled me towards him. " oh shit sorry man didn't know she was your." The boy said as he backed off. Jack closed my locker and pulled me away from the guy " thanks" was all I could say "it's nothing Ellie. Your amazing Eli's I'll do anything for you." He smiled at me . We walked to the office and Landon was there to pick me up " bye Ellie see ya later " jake said  and then kissed me on the cheek. "B-bye jake" I stuttered out a bit .  My face was red and I knew that for a fact. "Mmh... just friends."  Landon said as he sighed me out. "Shut up. " I told him as we walked out to his car. " so lunch?" Landon asked as I we got in the car " um five guys." I answered. After we got our lunch we headed home " so how do you know that Justin's coming to la. "Landon asked me "its all over his socials" I Told him as I threw away my trash. "Well the best I can say for right now is just pretend he doesn't exist if he sends you any messages or threats I'm putting a bodyguard on you" Landon told me "alright" I told him as I went up to my room. "OLIVIA" I heard someone yell . And before I could run I was in a bear hug ." Oh hey Lu." I laughed "you need to pull down your skirt or get a longer skirt. Your showing off too much ass." He told me. I just laughed at him and went off to my room him and suie following I sat on my swing and the boy were on my bed .