\/13\/DeathWish\/

(That's Olivia's song btw)

I went into my office and got the flash drive that had the music video and everything on it. I grabbed my laptop and headed down stairs to the kitchen. I sat at the island and set my laptop up down there. I put the flash drive in down loading the files to my computer "Aye sis what ya up to?" Landon asked from behind me. "I'm dropping DeathWish" I told him "I thought you were gonna wait a little bit" he said " Sum shit happened and in all spot light on the negativity I'm gonna drop the song and get the spotlight on this" I told him as I posted the video on YouTube. I then dropped it on  Spotify and shit like that. After that I went live on Instagram "hey guys" I said into the camera and smiled 

How are you so happy after all the shit that just happened?

"Um because he didn't really mean shit too me if you gonna play that game you don't deserve my tears" I answered

So our friendship don't mean shit 🙄?

"It did for a long time but now it's just a broken bond . That you brought her on your self" I answered before blocking him. I answered a bunch on questions and shit like that before ending the live. I thought for a minute before getting up and going to get dressed . I threw on a simple Red off the shoulder shirt black ripped jeans and black heels. I grabbed my purse and everting else before grabbed my keys and heading down stairs "where are you going " Landon asked me "I'm going to get my nails done" I said as I walked to the doors "Not alone." He replied before texting someone . "Suies going with you" Landon told me as suie walked down the stairs "fine just come on the Uber's here" I said as I opened the door and walked out suie right behind me . We got in the Uber . We sat there in an awkward silence for a little bit before we arrived at the mall. I payed the driver and then walked into the mall . "What are we doing here anyways?" Suie asked me "I'm getting my nails done" I told him as I walked off to my favorite nail salon.  "Omg! Hey Olivia! What do you want done today?" Katie my favorite nail artist asked "um I think red acrylics With red rhinestones on one." I told her  she nodded and pulled me to the back  . Suie followed behind Katie did my nails and we sat there and talked for a minute and then a heard a voice I didn't want to hear. "Mom seriously come on can we just go home . You can get your nails done tomorrow" James groaned "no Katie's in today" he mom told him "suie we need to get out of here like now" I whispered over to him . I looked up at Katie " I think it's time for us to go Katie. Thank you so much thought" I told her as I paid her and bolted for the door suie right behind me. "What happened back there?" Suie asked me as we continued on walking " James was in there" I told him as I played with my sleeves "let's go get some lunch" I suggested as we headed to the food court. We both got our food and sat down " oh hey Olivia. Nice seeing you here " I heard James say from behind me as he sat his hand on my shoulder gripping onto it harshly "James leave me alone" I said coldly as I looked down at my food . " aw come on Olivia that's not how you greet an old fri-" I then cut him off . I gripped his arm and threw his arm off my shoulder. I then stood up from my seat " You call me an old friend! After you treated me like shit! I want you to stay the fuck away from me! I fucking trusted you! You fucking hurt me not just mentally but physically just leave me alone! And if you ever come near me again I swear to God it won't end pretty" I yelled at him. At this point security was called and they where at the scene "miss is there something wrong?" One of them asked " yes there is. I asked him to leave me alone and he won't he's way to touchy" I told them as I sat back down suie just sitting there I expected that. They took care of James. Me and suie ate our food and then left "so are you ok?" He asked me " physically I'm fine. Mentally I'm not sure" I told him as I laid my head on his shoulder. We pulled up to the house and got out of the Uber after we paid. I opened the door and walked into the living room no one " so how was the mall?" Landon asked I just ran up and hugged him. I then started to cry "he's really here Landon." I sobbed out "did you see him?" He asked me " he came up to me. He wouldn't leave me alone." I told him I continued to cry into my brothers shirt as he just held me  for a little while. Until I let go " home school your gonna do home school" He told me as I just nodded . I went up to my room and laid down suie and lucid coming in there minutes later "Movie?" Lucid asked me "sure which  one?" I asked " um... idk" he answered "how about the kissing booth I heard it's actually quite good" I told him "sure then"  he answered as  suie put the movie on and we all laid in my bed  and  watched the movie. About halfway threw the movie I fell asleep.

"Aye! Time to get up!" I heard Landon yell "I don't wanna " I whined as I cuddled up next to suie. Who I guess I fell asleep on yesterday night. " no it's time to get up" Landon told me "Landon it's 6:30! I'm going back to sleep" I told him as I put my head back on suies chest and fell back asleep

Her nails:

Her outfit:

Her outfit: