\/16\/ hospital\/

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked down at my arms and they where bandaged up "your awake"  the nurse said as she quickly walked out the room and down the hall. I looked around and no one was here  the doctor the walked in "so miss cube how are you feeling?" He asked " fine why?" I asked him " well we just don't want you to be feeling uncomfortable." He said and walked out I ignored him as Landon walked in "god we thought we lost you Olivia." He said as he sat next to me "what day is it?" I asked him "June 2nd" he told me I nodded . Not long suie lucid skies and a few others where in here we were all chilling and talking .  After a while suie and lucid where sitting on the hospital bed with me suie had gone live and we were talking to fans and shit. "Ok well she's allowed to go home now you just gotta sign these papers." The doctor told my brother . Landon signed me out and we all went home.

"Olivia!" Jake peralta yelled as he came and hugged me " jake!" I yelled as I hugged him back "what are you doing here?" He asked " to see if Stephanie has found my ex yet? " I told him "oh why did he go missing" jake asked "no" I told him and walked over to stephs desk. "Stephie" I said "yeah" she asked "have you guys found anything ?" I asked her "no not yet. But when I find him I'll make sure he gets what he deserves" steph told me as she pulled me into a hug. We never bonded together me and steph weren't close but when someone hurt me she would do anything to make sure they get what they deserve. Me and steph talked about what all happened because she need a little more information.  "Santiago. Here look over this." Steph said as she handed Amy the case to look over to make sure everything is here . "Everything's there steph." Amy said as she handed it back. "Ok well you can go home runt"  steph told me  I nodded and headed out of the building.

Me and suie were hanging out in my room. Chilling and shit. When my phone started to ring . I looked at my phone to see who it was . It was jahseh. I answered the phone "hey." I said into the phone " hey how are you Olivia?" He asked "I'm good and you jahseh ?" I asked him " I'm good. Just checking up on you." He said before hanging up weird... "that was weird. Like really weird." I said as I looked over at suie "yeah it was." He agreed I walked off to my office and worked on  the album. I planed on calling it crybaby (Melanie Martinez. Doesn't exist in this world and Olivia's music is  Melanie's) . I worked with lyrics.  Suie then came into the room as I was finishing up the last song. "So how's the music going?" He asked me "I'm going over this last song right now for mistakes and shit and then I can record and stuff like that ." I told him as I continued on with going over the song.  After fixing my last mistakes I set my papers in a folder and got on my laptop . I started on the background music for mad hatter  one of my favorite songs on the album.  After about 30 minutes of working on the background music. I saved it to my computer and went downstairs. I grabbed a bowl and filled it with  goldfish.  I grabbed a Mountain Dew and headed back upstairs. I set those on my desk. Before going into my room and grabbing a lighter . I grabbed the tray I hid under my bed with a pre rolled blunt.  Grabbed the blunt and went back to my office. I opened the window and lit the bitch. I took a hit  and looked over at suie.  He shook his head no. Damn he's a party pooper. Went back to my desk the blunt still in my hand. I set my ash try on my desk and hit the ash into it .  I continued to work on the background music for the rest of the songs.

I had finished the background music but I'll tell you thing I was really fucking high. It didn't really feel like doing anything. "Hey have you se- God you need to stop smoking in this small room." Landon told me I looked over at him . " what do you want Landon." I asked "I want to know where suie is." He told me " oh he went to the bathroom" I told him. he nodded and left. I looked at the time it was 6:46 pm damn... I walked down stairs and there sat hayleen. "Are you fucking high?!" She shouted at me " what's it to you?" I asked " My fucking daughters lives in this house and your just gonna smoke and get high when ever you want!" She yelled at me I looked over at skies and gave him a help me stair "wait what do you mean by daughters. You don't have a child." I laughed " um yeah I do rain and Sophia." She responded that's when skies jumped in "rain Is never gonna be your fucking child you didn't give birth to her. And I would never leave my sisters child with you to be her mother." He told me before he got up and walked off "now who the fuck is Sophia." I asked  " the girl I adopted now I don't want you smoking in my house" she yelled at me " this isn't your fucking house it's my brothers and last I remember he broke up with your stank ass." I said before walking upstairs to Landon's room "what's HELL-yleen doing here" I asked him "she needs a place to stay." He told me "well tell her she's not the boss of me  and to kindly stay the fuck out of my room