\/4\/L.A.\/

A day later~

Cam woke me up it was 3 A.M. And I was flying out to L.A. Today . I changed into my yellow sweatshirt, my black joggers and my white keds . I grabbed my phone and my charger and shoved them into my carry on bag  I put my earbuds in my ears and plugged them into my phone. I then turned changes by xxxtentaction on  and hummed along  as I carried my bags down stairs . I put them in cams car and got in the back seat . " you ready to go?" He asked as I nodded my head yes . We then took off

Hey... You up ?

Julius 🍕: yeah I'm up . Wyd?

I'm on my way to the airport . Hbu?

Julius 🍕: I'm playing fortnite. Why are you on the way to the airport at 3:50 am 😂.

I'm going to live with my brother in L.A. 😔

Julius 🍕: I'm in L.A. Right now! I'm living with a Buddy of mine .

We have to meet up! If we don't I'll be fucking pissed off .

Julius🍕: how long are you gonna be in L.A.

Probably a while 😔

Julius🍕: what's so bad about L.A.

I like L.A. It's just I don't think my brothers fiancé likes me .

Julius🍕: we should meet up sometime when you arrive . It will get ya away from her

I don't think my brother will be happy about this . I would love to but he's probs not gonna let me 😔

Julius🍕: well I've gotta go hopefully I'll see you soon

" we're here Olivia." Cam said as I got out the car and grabbed my stuff .  Can and I walked into the airport and went to threw the  security check . I then got to my gate and everything and waited there with cam till they called my plane . "Well  go get in your plane kid"  cam said as I took my bags and headed off . I was in first class that was a plus. I headed to my seat I put my bags in the cubby thing. I then buckled up and tried to relax. I hated flying No joke hated it. I soon drifted off to sleep before the plane started it was a 4 hour and sum thing minute flight.

~after the flight~

I got off the plane with my bags . I then headed out of my gate And to the main lobby . I looked around for Landon but only found hayleen and rain. I then frowned and walked up to her . Once she saw me she gave me a dirty look before opening her mouth " come on  your brother is at the house. Skies and some of there friends are at the house in the studio so he couldn't pick you up himself " I just nodded before we headed to the car. I sat in the back  and opened my phone.

Hey I  just landed about an hour ago. I'm about to go home and  Take a nap .  But  can we meet up sometime soon?

Julius 🍕: Aight. Well text me when ya wake up and we'll see what we can do.

Alright I gotta go  I'm  stuck in this car with my brothers fiancé.

"Olwvie " Rain yelled  catching my attention. I smiled over at her and started to tickle her in her car seat . Soft little giggles left her mouth as she smiled . It wasn't a long drive to the house So we only had about 10 more minutes in the car at least I spent those ten minutes on my phone looking threw Instagram . We soon arrived at the house  which is beautiful btw. I then headed inside with my bags and went straight to my room . I shut the door and locked it know someone will be a noisy asshole . I started to unpack stuff . I set my laptop up and out my clothes away. I then took the pills that they didn't find in the security check and hid them in my room. I then crashed on my bed  and fell asleep

Julius's POV

"Who's this?" I asked Landon as I pointed to a picture that looked like Olivia "that's my little sister Olivia. She's flying out here today." He answered Olivia is Landon's sister.

Olivia's pov

"Wake up!" I heard someone yell I didn't recognize there voice. I groaned before pulling my blanket back over me " Olivia! Wake up." They wined as I pulled the blanket off my face and saw the red and black haired boy " Julius!" I practically screamed as I hugged him. "Damn how do you two know each other" Landon asked as he stood in  the door Frame of my room "this is the boy that I was telling you about on the phone. The wrong number kid." I told Landon . He just nodded and left. "So what do you wanna do cus I don't give a crap" I told him as he smiled at me "why don't we go get snacks and then watch a horror movie?" Suit suggested " sure but when I'm scared to go to sleep tonight and I'm up all night it's your fault" I warned him as we got up  from my bed. We walked down stairs and sneaked into the kitchen. I walked right to the snack closet and opened it up.  I grabbed a bag of flaming hot Cheetos and a thing of Pringle's.  I handed the chips to duke as I walked to the fridge I grabbed  me a Coke. " pick a drink." I told Julius as he grabbed an Arizona. We then walked back up stairs and set everything up  for the movie. " should I go and pop popcorn?" I asked suie " sure why not." He said as I smiled and jumped up from my spot and  rushed down stairs . I grabbed a bag of popcorn. And put it in the  microwave. I suie came down stairs a minute later " Landon  can we talk about your sister" I heard hayleen say " what about her"  Landon asked " I don't really want her here. I just I don't really like her. Why isn't she at her home with your parents" she asked him " you want to know the truth hayleen. My parents got involved with some shit that they shouldn't have and are on the run. Olivia got involved with a boy  he hurt her.  She wasn't eating.  Hell hayleen I almost lost her! All you care about is your fucking self and your own emotions!"  I heard Landon yell  the microwave then went off saying the popcorn was ready. I grabbed the popcorn and faked a smile at suie. He knew it was fake  he heard the yelling he heard what happened it's cool though.