7

Jimin's eyes opened.

All he could see was white and blue. His eye flitted around the room. The walls were pure white and the floor was a strangely depressing blue colour. He sighed, trying to remember how he got there.

He lifted his arm up to move until he felt a twinge. There was a catheter in his hand. Using his other arm instead, he levered himself up to get a better look at the room.

There was nothing else in the room except a cupboard and a seat next to his bed. Despite the plainness of the hospital room, everything in his line of vision seemed to glow. It was only a few moments until he knew why.

There, in the seat beside his bed, was the angel, his eyes closed and lashes brushing his cheeks lightly. His mint hair flopped over his eyes, messy.

Jimin watched the angel sleep in awe. He radiated innocence and awing cuteness, even in his sleep. Using his unhindered arm, Jimin reached out and brushed the angel's cheek lightly, afraid to awaken him from his sleep.

Despite his light touch, the angel's eyes fluttered open and met his own. Jimin's hand froze.

'Yoongi.'

A tear slipped down his cheek. How did he know this all of a sudden? What was happening?

"Jimin," the angel's lispy voice murmured. "You're awake."

Jimin knew he should be able to hear the beeping of the machine next to him - he knew what it was for - but he couldn't. It was all the more reason to be confused. Why was he hearing the angel, Yoongi's, voice?

"Y... Yoongi..." he whispered.

The angel eyes widened. "Do you... remember?"

"Remember?" Jimin questioned, his brows furrowed.

The angel's expression dropped into sadness again. His hand came up to tangle itself into Jimin's.

Jimin's heart swooped into his stomach.

"I wish you knew..." the angel murmured.

Jimin's feelings mirrored the angel's and reached his soul. The profound sadness and wistfulness in the angel's voice burrowed itself into Jimin's subconsciousness, triggering something.

Once more, blackness took over his vision.