8

Yoongi pulled Jimin to him and kissed his forehead warmly. "Will you be mine, Jiminie?"

The younger's orange hair flopped around on his head as he nodded rapidly. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"I love you too," Yoongi said through chuckles.

"Love you."

Yoongi blushed.

-

"Yoongi!!" Jimin cheered, jumping towards his angel and wrapping around him like a panda baby.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi ruffled his hair. "You're so sweet," he murmured, planting his lips on the youngers. Their lips melded together as they kissed, Yoongi biting and sucking lightly and Jimin letting out little moans.

The mint-head stumbled back onto the lounge chair in Jimin's house, plopping down onto it without breaking the kiss.

-

Jimin grinned happily, glowing, as he looked around the room. Yoongi's arm was wrapped around his waist as they laughed and talked with their friends.

Jin, with his 'universally handsome' face and light brown hair.

Namjoon, with his laid-back countenance and brotherly chuckles, his hand occasionally running through his hair and messing it up just a little more.

Hoseok, grinning like the beacon of light he was, his red hair hopelessly messy from the noogies that two of their other friends had teasingly given.

Taehyung sat nearby, laughing over something with Jungkook and Jin, the two younger men making fun of Jin for losing when they played Mario Kart.

And Jungkook, with his bunny smile and a such a cute face, that the girls at school fainted if he smiled.

All his friends surrounded him, each so different, and yet, together, supporting each other.

-

The six demon spawn that bullied Jimin, calling him 'fat cheeks' and 'failed dancer', chased him through the school corridors. Just as they were about to grab him, another six pairs of footsteps thundered down the hallway. A moment later, warm arms caught him and pulled him out of reach of the bullies.

Yoongi stood in front of him, shielding him from harm.

Their other friends stood alongside, supportive and spoiling for revenge.

-

Again, the demons were chasing him. He ran away desperately. "Yoongi! Jin! Namjoon! Anyone!" he shouted as he ran past Jin's house.

The bullies laughed mockingly until Jin slammed the door open and stomped down the road.

"You fucking lowlives! Get away from Jiminie!" Jin sneered, pushing Jimin behind him.

The bullies chuckled and shifted.

"There's only you here to defend your little slut now," the leader laughed. "You can't win."

"Oh really?" Jin glowered.

-

Yoongi held Jimin in his arms as he cried. "It's alright, Jimin, it alright. It wasn't your fault."

"B-but, Yoongi... Jin... he's in the hospital!"

"Because he was defending you. He chose to defend you. He chose to take a blow for you, and ultimately, it was their fear of going as far as to kill someone that made them leave you alone. You did nothing wrong, Jiminie. You called us and the hospital and you saved him from a fatal concussion," Yoongi murmured smoothly, the lisp in his tone sweetening the words.

Jimin sniffled. "R-really?"

"Yes, Jiminie. Don't worry."

-

Jimin smiled and laughed in the car with his parents. They were driving home from the hospital after visiting Jin. His parents liked Jin when they were introduced, saying that he was a bit funny and very kind.

And then they dubbed Hoseok as Jimin's second dad as well, embarrassing Jimin a lot. He was still slightly red.

His dad was about to say something, but there was a bright light and a loud smash. The car rolled, turning the world over and over. Finally, Jimin hit his head on the car door.

Everything blacked out.