9

Jimin's eyes opened slowly. Above him, the ceiling was white, bright white. For a moment he didn't remember anything, and then it all flooded back.

Next to him, the slow beeping of his heart monitor floated into the air. On his other side, the soft breathing of his angel, of Min Yoongi, met his ears.

Those two simple sounds, his angel's soft breathing and the beeping of the heart monitor, they would have seemed so insignificant and innocuous if he had never lost his hearing.

He knew it all now. He'd been in a car crash and got amnesia after hitting his head. He must have had some damage to his brain as well because he had temporarily lost his hearing. But it was back.

Jimin took in every small sound. The faint rush of vehicles below in the city streets, the quiet clatter outside the door and Yoongi's sleep muttering.

"Jiminie... Love... You..."

Jimin blushed. Maybe he should wake up Yoongi, too. He was probably very stressed after everything that had happened.

He reached over once again. Yet, this time, he wasn't trapped in a bubble of silence. Instead, it was a bubble of peace and realisation, and he wasn't trapped. His hand brushed the angel's face again. Jimin smiled. He didn't think he'd be able to think of Yoongi by his name again. After his amnesia, he really only needed to call him angel because there was only one angel like Yoongi.

A few things happened at once.

Yoongi's eyes opened blearily.

Jimin's eyes widened.

His angel's face brightened.

And Jimin realised that the angel was his.

Yoongi was his angel.

Jimin smiled in wonder at the hopeful expression on his angel's face. "Yoongi..." he murmured. "My angel..."

The mint haired young man's smile widened impossibly. "Jiminie. Do you remember now?" he asked gently, softly, as if he would break if Jimin said no.

"Yes, angel." Jimin nodded adorably. "I remember everything."

Yoongi grinned joyfully and asked, a teasing glint in his eyes, "Why are you calling me 'angel'?"

Jimin blushed. "When I didn't remember when I met you in the park, I thought I could hear a bit... And you were so kind, that I thought..." His blush deepened. "Y-you were an angel..."

The angel in front of him smirked. "And do you know what I thought of you?"

"N-no..."

"I thought you were the most adorable little mochi."

Jimin blushed profusely. "A-angel..."

"Mochi."

Jimin pouted. Not a moment passed before Yoongi's lips covered his. They melded together just like Jimin remembered, the friction between them sending shivers down Jimin's spine and washing over his body warmly.

His angel's lips were warm and soft, and his nibbles sent sparks down his spine like electricity striking a tree.

Finally, they separated. "I have been waiting for ages to do that again, my adorable mochi," Jimin's angel chuckled.

Jimin glanced away shyly and blushed. He didn't know what to say, but his angel did. "Now, come on," he urged gently. "You must be thirsty, right, Jiminie mochi?"

Blushing, he buried his face in his hands. "You didn't used to call me that!"

"And now I will, Jiminie mochi."

"... A-alright, angel...