Clouds Pt.2

As Jimin went home, he told his mom that he found the boy. And that his name was Jungkook. And Jungkook wanted to play football with Jimin. 

Next morning: 

Jimin -- I'm going now, mom!

Jimin's mother -- Have fun!

Clock wasn't even 9 yet, but Jimin wanted to be there on time. He walked to the field. It's not far from Jimin's home so Jimin was there quickly. His heart jumped  bit when he saw that Jungkook was already there. 

Jungkook -- Hey shortie! Ready to play?

Jimin -- Uh... I guess. But like I said, I really suck at football. 

Jungkook -- That's why I'm here! *Laughs* So, I brought a ball. Let's start with just passing, okay?

Jimin -- Okay...

Jungkook passed the ball to Jimin and Jimin passed it back.

Jungkook -- By now you're doing good! Wanna try to shoot? I can be as a goalkeeper.

Jimin -- (Oh no) Sure. 

Jungkook ran in front of a goal and Jimin took and prepared to shoot. 

Jungkook -- Whenever you're ready!

Jimin -- Ok *Takes some speed, runs and... 

Jimin tripped over the ball and fell on his stomach. 

Jungkook -- Jimin? U ok? *Runs to Jimin*

Jimin -- *Gasping for breath* Uhhh.... 

Jungkook -- I've never met anyone so clumsy! You're like bambi with those leg! *Laughs* 

Jimin -- I said I can't play! Don't laugh at me!

Jungkook -- *Takes  serious face* Sorry. 

Jungkook helped Jimin back up again and they continued. 

Jungkook -- Try to take the ball from me 

Jimin -- *Tries to take the ball from him* You're too good, this is unfair! 

Jungkook -- Okay I'll make it easier 

As Jimin try to take the ball again, his leg got stuck between Jungkook's legs. Then he managed to push Jungkook to the ground and fell straight on him. 

Jungkook -- Oh come on! You're crushing me! 

Jimin -- *Blushing* Sorry. 

Jungkook -- Nah. It's fine. Just get off of me already

Jimin -- Oh *Gets quickly up*

Jungkook -- Thanks *Stands up*

Jimin -- I'm horrible.

Jungkook -- Hey, maybe football just Isn't your game. Let's  just do something else. 

Jimin -- Like what?

Jungkook -- Wanna see my house? It's not far from here. 

Jimin -- Yeah sure.

Jimin and Jungkook left the field, heading towards Jungkook's house. 

Jimin -- Jungkook?

Jungkook -- Yeah?

Jimin -- I wanna tell you something. 

Jungkook -- Oh, tell me. 

Jimin -- I just wanted  to let you know that.... I am.... Not straight. 

Jungkook -- Well I kinda guessed it already... 

Jimin -- How?

Jungkook -- How many straight boy blushes when they talk to some other boy?

*Jimin stared to blushes*

Jungkook -- See? You're doing it again, shortie.

*Jimin blushes even more*

Jungkook -- *Smiles* You like me, don't you?

Jimin -- *Tries to lie* Ehhhh.... No....? 

Jungkook -- Says Mr. Worst liar ever *Laughs* Cause I like you too... 

Jimin -- Yeah you like me as a friend, right?

Jungkook -- No... I... Think you're very cute. And I might have a big crush on you... *Blushes a bit*

Jimin -- Are you blushing? 

Jungkook -- Maybe...

Jungkook stopped Jimin and stepped closer to him. Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips. Then he quickly pulled away, waiting for Jimin's reaction. 

Jimin pulls Jungkook back and kisses him with passion. Jungkook lets out a quiet moan

Jungkook -- Mmh...

Jimin -- My mom's gonna kill me....

Jungkook -- Why?

Jimin -- Because we just met... And now we kissed. 

Jungkook -- I thought you were 16, not 12. Like, it's your life

Jimin -- She's not gonna like this when I tell her. 

Jungkook -- Who said you have to tell her?

Jimin -- She's gonna find out anyways.... 

Jungkook -- Oh, I forgot that you can't lie for shit *Laughs* But anyways... Was that kiss so serious? We can take it slooooow if you want. 

Jimin -- Sounds good... 

 They arrived to Jungkook's house. Jungkook opened the door and let Jimin in first. 

Jungkook -- I know it's not special, but... I can live here

Jimin loved his house. It was small and cozy, nothing too much, it was just perfect. Little bit messy... Or actually really messy... But Jimin liked it. It fit Jungkook's personality.

Jungkook -- Wanna do something? 

Jimin -- Yeah, well actually I'd really like to get to know you better. 

They probably talked for hours, but time flies when you're having fun, right? They were joking around, having good time, just falling in love. More and more. After every sentence, every smile, every touch, they loved each other more. It was like magic, Jimin thought.