the beginning of it all

Today was the day that izuku would go to the doctor to see if he would have a quirk, even though it wouldnt matter to him since he's half saiyan. But still, he wants to be stronger in order to achieve his dreams of becoming a number 1 hero. he went inside the doctors office and was given some exams to see if he had a quirk or not. Izuku was anxious to see if he was gonna get a quirk. It was his lifelong dream to get a quirk. Then the doctor came back with the result and breaks the news to izuku and inko.

"Sorry to say this kid, but you might as well give up on being a hero." the doctor said to izuku. Izuku was a little shocked, but it didnt affect him as much since he could just asked his dad to help him become stronger in the future.
"o-oh. Is there something wrong with izuku after all? its just that most of the kindergartners' quirks have already shown to be manifested, but hes the only one that doesnt have it." Inko said to the doctor.

"well normally, by the age of four, he would have manifested either your quirk or his fathers quirk, or have a combination of the two. but as you can see by this x-ray, that izuku has two joints. its unusual to see that these days, but unfortunately, that means that he doesnt have a quirk."
"I see. Well thank you for your time doctor." Inko told the doctor.

"anytime ma'am." the doctor repied as inko and izuku walks out of the office. as they were walking back home, inko was still concerned over izuku because she knows that he really wanted a quirk and her hearing that izuku doesnt have one really did hurt her in the inside.
"i-izuku.... are you ok?"
"Of course i am mommy why would you ask?" izuku asked inko, which caught her off guard.
"are you sure izuku?"
"Yea im sure. besides i can always ask daddy to help make me stronger since hes super strong."
"i-i guess your right. I can never figure out goku. he said that he isnt 'human' and instead hes a 'saiyan.' yet i still dont know if they are the same or not." inko said to izuku, who didnt reply because he didnt know how to respond to all that (and because hes 4 and doesnt understand what she was saying). after a good 30 minutes, they eventually arrived to their home. When they went inside, they both see goku training in the living room by doing some push ups (why not right).

"goku we're back from the doctor." Inko shouted out to get gokus attention. He then stopped training and said, "welcome back guys. Hey izuku, did you get your quirk yet?" Izuku looks down with looking a little sad while replying by saying, "N-no i d-didnt."
"oh, well thats ok izuku. for that im gonna help you be big and strong like me. you want to be a number 1 hero now dont you?" Goku asked izuku, whos eyes begins to shine up as he also went from being sad to being happy and excited.
"Yes I do!" Izuku responded in a extremely excited tone.
"Alright thats the spirit son. Lets get started today. its better to start now rather than later and since your half saiyan, you could get stronger way easier."
"You really think so daddy?"
"I guarantee you that you will be the best hero out there if you work hard enough. because deep down inside your heart izuku, is a warrior who will never give up on anything, no matter how tight the situation is. And you want to know how that warrior will become strong son?"

"How?"
"By training hard non stop and getting stronger every day. You want that warrior to be you?
"Yes. more than anything." Izuku replied with a smile
"Ok lets get to training. If thats ok with you inko."goku said as he turned his attention into inko, who seems to be crying, but from tears of joy because of how much help that goku was to izuku. because of how goku can help izuku with his lifelong dream of becoming a number 1 hero.

yea of course it is goku."
"inko why are you crying." goku asked inko in a concerning tone.
"o-oh its nothing trust me." inko replied as she was wiping off the tears from her eyes. "now go and train and izuku and i'll make you some dinner ok?"
"ok. c'mon izuku. lets go help you become a number 1 hero."

"ok dad."izuku replied as he followed goku to a training spot for him to get stronger. They would go to that same spot for 10-11 years (give or take) during that time, goku taught everything that he knew (not super saiyan yet since izuku isnt at that level yet). some examples are the kioken, the instant transmission, the solar flare, the kamehameha, etc.(spirit bomb too cause you know why not xD).

"Nice job son. I say that your training is paying off. you're getting really powerful now." goku said to izuku. "what do you say we test out your power in a fight. me and you. all out battle. sound good?"
"actually yea. lets go dad." izuku replied as he was powering up. then he charged at goku and attempted to land a blow on him, only to be blocked. Goku then countered with a punch to the gut, causing to flinch and kneel to the ground while holding his stomach. he slowly begins to get up and charges into goku again, but before he did that, he used instant transmission to teleport and hit him from behind, sending him flying over to a building. thankfully, goku managed to recover before crashing into the building.

"woah nice job there izuku. Im impressed." goku said to izuku as he was approaching him. "guess its ok for me to show you my actual full power." Then goku begins to power up. His hair begins to change and his eye color changed too

"Want to keep going son?" Goku asked izuku, who became speechless over witnessing a transformation that he found shocking and amazing

"w-woah.... what is that?"
"this..... is what i call a super saiyan. I can go beyond, but im afraid that i might severely hurt you so this super saiyan 1 state will do." Then goku went in full speed on izuku, catching izuku off guard and he didnt have enough time to counter attack or protect himself against gokus upcoming attack. Then goku lands a powerful blow to izukus face, causing izuku to pass out and crash into an empty building.
"phew at least it wasnt full of people." goku said to himself as he went over to izuku. He then picks him up and gives him a senzu bean (again why not). Izuku then regains consciousness and was in disbelief over what happened.

"D-dad what happened?!"
"I just went super saiyan and won. but you did extremely well izuku. That was one of the most exciting battles ive ever had."
"Yea it was, but what was the transformation that you did again?"
"oh yea. its called a super saiyan. It can be achieved by training hard and dedication. as well as bringing out some emotion and feeling into it. Youre not ready for it yet, but you definitely will be soon."
"You really think so?"
"yes i do. now go to sleep son. Its getting late and you dont want to skip school." goku said to izuku. he then leans into izuku and whispers to him, "plus i dont want your mother to get mad at me for training you too hard again. and also im a little scared of her whenever shes mad"

izuku just laughs and then said, "alright i'm going to sleep. good night dad." then hugs him. Goku hugs back and then said, "good night son." and then izuku went off and fell asleep while goku continued training.

~to be continued~

A/N: Sorry if this was a short chapter. this was pretty much an introduction chapter so that you'll know what will happen in the future chapter. lemme know what do you think so far. im just wondering if my works are getting better, thats all. and i want to know if it is. see ya later.