Understanding Myself

Don't you just wish there was something in your life that had meaning? Like I tell myself sometimes that someone cares about me like I care about them, but I always doubt myself. I am tried of have to think that there is a world out there that no one is cared for by at least someone.
I like to understand that I can be myself around anyone, and not be scared of being told that I am a freak or something.

Do you ever think "I am loved by nobody and no one will ever care about me."
Well your wrong!
I had to tell myself this like a thousand times before I understood that maybe my universe is not upside down and a mess.
Every time I think about this my head feels like it is going to explode and I want to cry.

I wish that people were not so judgemental. It drives me batty just thinking that people only think that they are the good ones. But their wrong! Most people who think their 'all that' are just trying to hide that they are hurting on the inside as well as the people who are not noticed and shoved away by the 'populars'.

If there was to change people's minds about their actions, TELL ME, because I will go mad before I finish my 9th grade year! It was hard going through that stuff as a kid, the in middle school. Each time, as you may know from experience, it got worst. I thought it would be at it's peak this year, but heck I was wrong by a long shot because it is supposed to get worse every time whether you like it or not. I hate it when things end up having a dreadful conclusion or outcome.