New Beginnings (or Endings)

Don't you just wish your life could go the way you want it to and not based off of other people bringing you down with their words?

You know most times when the one bullying is the one who needs the most help? Sometimes what their calling or doing to other people is being done to them. Did you ever think that the one bullying you was the one who needed help, or did you just think 'Well they can rot in hell for all I care.'?

I just realized that I was being bullied by random people. I don't even know more than haf of them. I thought that all their mean comments towards me were true. (well not the ones calling me a *hore.) I really didn't think they were really just going through something and I was being a terrible person, like they said, because I was think they could go die in he'll for all I care.

I hate being the bad person. Yesterday after school my best friend didn't even meet me and she normally did I waited until one of the teachers said I was going to miss my bus if I didn't leave. That was a 2:19 yesterday. I waited for 5 minutes and she didn't show up I didn't know if she was avoiding me or left school early. I didn't know anything, and since she doesn't own a phone I emailed her and still got no response back. I think it was like a little over 12 hours ago I emailed her and she nomally responds by now. I am really worried about her. The last time she did this she at least said she needed a break from me, this time I was told nothing.

I feel like nobody likes me right now and I don't know why. I wish I could talk to anyone willing to talk to me. I wish most of all that it is Ry, but things never work out the way their supposed to.
_______________________________________

I dedicate this whole chapter to my best friend/sister (mentally) *or maybe not anymore. I am so confused at to what is going on with us right now.* Ry or as know on here as crazy-obsessed