Life in general

I am feeling like death right now and can not explain why exactly. When is it that you have gone crazy like your head is going to blow just because someone's words hurt you so much it hits and makes you feel like there is only one solution to this problem. But let me tell you there are many solutions and it what life is about.

I was just talking to my friend and then I was silent for like a few minutes then she said why you quiet you normally talk way too much?
I said my mother always said if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. And people wonder why I am so quiet around them.

Why are people such idiots when it comes to a girls feelings? Well that is because if their idiots they don't care about you

Why are people such idiots when it comes to a girls feelings? Well that is because if their idiots they don't care about you. Women have always been treated like dirt since the beginning of time and it is still happening now, even if you don't realize it.

Life is always complicated for me, but everytime I talk with my family (which is mostly men) I get shunned or ignored and it annoying and makes me feel like I am nothing to anyone and never will be.