016

Chapter sixteen
Paul's House
Lucy's POV:
After we got done swimming, Paul went inside to get us towels. John lit up a cigarette, George doing the same. I shivered a little and Ringo wrapped his arms around me. "Awe, you cold?" I nodded and Ringo kissed my neck up and down as my back was to his chest. Paul handed everyone a towel as we all dried off and he can said "you guys can spend the night if you want." "Great. I'm not going anywhere. Too tired." John said as he plopped into a lawn chair. "How many bedrooms?" George asked. "There's a couple." "How many?" "Three." John said. "How do you know?" Paul said. John rolled his eyes and said "I walked around. There's three including Paul's." "Patricia and I could take one." I said. Paul nodded and said "of course." Patricia and I headed up to the bedroom that Paul gave us and George knocked on the door. "Lucy, do you mind if Patricia and I..." He was gesturing to sex and I said "sure. I'll sleep on the couch." George smirked and I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I checked the other bedroom and saw no one was in it. I went to close the door when someone stopped the door. I turned around and Ringo said "funny seeing you here." I rolled my eyes playfully and he pulled me into him. "Where's John?" I asked. "Him and Paul are outside, writing a song." I furrowed my eyebrows and said "really?" He nodded and said "we can sleep together can't we?" "As long as I get to wear your t-shirt." I said. Ringo pulled it off his body and handed it to me. I told him to turn around while I took off my cover up and put the t-shirt on. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pressed a few kisses to my neck. I gestured to the bed and I sat down, Ringo following me. He scooted closer to me and before I knew it, we were in a hot makeout session. Ringo hovered over me and left kisses on my neck and jaw as his hand ran up and down my sides, his fingers getting dangerously close to my breast. I wasn't wearing a bra since all I had was my bathing suit and cover up. That was the one thing I forgot to bring, extra clothes. There was a rhythmic thumping sound and loud moans coming from the other bedroom. "Oh my god." I said. Ringo turned around and looked at the wall where the noise was coming from. "Wow." He said. He sat next to me and I rolled my eyes and said "well, looks like they'll be at it a while." Ringo made a disgusted face every time George moaned. I giggled and Ringo said "that's gross. I never wanted to know what he sounded like during sex." That made me laugh even harder and I buried my face in his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me and he kissed the top of my head. "You wanna go downstairs? Just till they're finished?" Ringo asked me. I nodded against his chest and said "yeah. Plus I want a cigarette." I stood up and Ringo said "you shouldn't smoke." "Neither should you." I said back to him. I walked downstairs and Ringo's t-shirt was long on me like a dress so I headed to the pool area. "Can I have a cigarette?" I asked Paul. He grabbed one and John lit it up as it sat between my lips. Ringo lit his and inhaled as I exhaled. "What's up with you two?" Paul said. "George and Patricia are at it." Ringo replied. John sniggered and said "they're upstairs having sex in your house." Paul groaned and said "lovely." I inhaled and said "they're loud too." John set down his guitar and went over to the sliding glass door, opening it and stepping inside the house. John began to crack up and Paul huffed and said "John it's not funny." He pulled John out of his house and the two of them sat back down.

Patricia's POV:
After George had made Lucy leave the room, he smirked at me. ""What?" "I've been wanting to get you into bed. You looked all fine in that bathing suit you had on." George said. "Did I? I didn't notice." George grabbed me by my arm and began kissing my neck up and down. It didn't take long for George to get hard, he'd been that way all night. I straddled him and gave him kisses on his jaw, making sure I kissed all the right spots. We had removed our clothes and George said "you still on the pill?" I nodded and said "yeah. Why would I stop taking it?" George shrugged and said "just asking. I don't want to get you pregnant. We're too young for that shit." I smiled at him and said "we are aren't we?" He nodded and said "not too young for sex though." He flipped us over so now he's was on top, lining himself up at my entrance. "You're ready right?" George asked. "Yeah. It's not like we haven't done this before." "I just want to make sure that it's what you want. That it's consensual." "Of course it is." I said to him. I felt his tip on my slit and I said "please do it already." He nodded and a moan left my lips as I felt him inside me. A low groan came from George as he moved slowly. His thrusts were slow and teasing. "Don't hold back." I said, smirking up at him.

George's POV:
I chuckled and said "I'm teasing you aren't I?" Patricia nodded and said "I know you can go faster and harder." She didn't have to tell me twice, I immediately picked up the pace. The headboard banged against the wall, moans leaving both our mouths. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades, leaving marks for sure. Sweat started to form on our bodies, and I could feel myself getting close. I had been hard all night, so I made sure I didn't come before her, I wanted to come at the same time as her. "I'm getting close." Patricia moaned. I nodded in response, not being able to speak. A few more minutes of that and the two of us both came at the same time. I felt her walls tighten around me and I was twitching inside her. Profanities and her name left my mouth as her fingernails ran down my back as she came. I collapsed on top of her and she kissed the top of my head. "Oh, George." She said. I pressed a kiss to her chest and pulled out of her. She ran her hand through my hair and I held her close to me. "Patricia?" "Yeah?" "You're fucking great." She began to giggle and I rolled off of her, laying on my back. "Wanna come downstairs with me to get a cigarette?" I asked her. "Will you get it and come back? I want cuddles." She said. I nodded and said "I'll be back." I put my boxers on and headed downstairs to the pool where John and Paul were. Ringo and Lucy were there too. "What's up with you guys?" I said. Lucy rolled her eyes and said "the two of were so loud I had to come down here and get a cigarette." She inhaled on it and Ringo said "ya have fun?" John busted out laughing and Paul looked like he was vibrating with rage. "Yeah. I did." I replied with a smirk. Ringo made a face and Paul said "I can't believe you guys did that in my house?" "It's not like you posted rules on the wall and said don't have sex." I said while lighting up a cigarette. I turned on my heel and headed back up to the bedroom with Patricia.

Here's the update!! Yes this smut sucks but I tried kw-2187
~Skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️