022

Chapter twenty two Wedding (1)August 15th 1963Patricia's POV:Today was the day

Chapter twenty two
Wedding (1)
August 15th 1963
Patricia's POV:
Today was the day. Today I would become Mrs. Patricia Harrison. Lucy fixed my hair and said "you nervous?" I shrugged and said "a little." "Don't be. George loves you so much." Lucy applied some makeup to my face and George's mom sat in the room with us, keeping the boys out, including Brian. "You have the perfect dress. And the perfect ring." Lucy said as she stared at my dress. I looked at my baby blue dress and said "you think George will like it?"

 I looked at my baby blue dress and said "you think George will like it?"

"Yes. He's going to die when he sees you." Louise said. I chuckled and said "you think?" She nodded and said "I know my son." Lucy smiled and I looked at myself in the mirror. A loud knock made Louise jump and John said "where are the bloody flowers?! I hate this job!" Lucy walked to the door and said "Johnny boy, come with me and I'll get you some." She left the room and Louise walked over to me. "Patricia, I've only known you for a short while but I have something to ask of you. George's fame is rising along with the others. Don't let the fame get to his head, don't let him become conceited or someone who thinks they're better than anyone else. And take care of him for me." I nodded and said "of course, Louise."

George's POV:
Brian wouldn't let me leave the dressing room I was currently using. Paul sat in the corner, rubbing his eyes. "What's up with you?" I asked him. "I'm tired." He said. Ringo shook his head at him and John burst in with Lucy, holding a basket of flowers. Paul sniggered and John said "come off it." Ringo laughed and said "hahahahaha you have to be the flower girl." Lucy said "maybe you should wear some eyeliner." Paul and Ringo busted our laughing and I smirked at John. John rolled his eyes and said "shut up." I turned back to the mirror and combed out my hair, Ringo standing next to me.