038

Chapter thirty eight "A puppy!" July 25th 1964Lucy's POV:Ringo would have to go back on tour with the boys soon

"A puppy!"
July 25th 1964
Lucy's POV:
Ringo would have to go back on tour with the boys soon. But at the moment, we were moving everything into the large house John recommended to us. I walked up the steps and looked at the porch. It was huge. John stood next to me and said "do you like it?" I nodded and said "it's big." "Well you're having kids. Kids need a place to run around." He said. Cynthia walked up the steps holding Julian. "I hope you don't mind if we all help out." She said to me. I shook my head and said "no. Of course not." Julian reached for his father who kissed him on the top of his head. "Hi Julian." I said to the baby boy who was almost a year old. He coped and I said "you'll have another playmate soon. You already have Theta." Patricia walked over holding her daughter. George looked at the house and said "this is a nice place, John." John nodded and said "I know. I wanted Ringo to have a nice place." Cynthia and Patricia walked inside the house, making sure the kids would be out of the way so they could help out. John and George went to the moving truck to help Ringo who was struggling to get it open. Paul put his arm around me and said "do you know the gender of the baby?" I nodded and said "yeah. Ringo and I decided not to have a big party but I guess we could announce it." Paul called everyone over and now there was a small circle of people around Paul and I. "Paul wants to know the gender of the baby." Ringo nodded and said "you can tell them." Patricia said "I've been waiting forever for this." I took a breath and said "I'm having a girl." John clapped really loud and Patricia cheered. Paul hugged me and said "that's great!" "Have you thought of a name?" George asked. Ringo smiled really big and said "I wanna say it." "Say it." John and Paul said in unison. "January." Cynthia gasped and said "that's so pretty." Ringo's smile got even bigger and George patted Ringo's back. I watched John look down at my stomach which had a very small bump. Paul noticed and did the same. "Well since Patricia's baby doesn't like me, I'll be January's favorite uncle." Paul said proudly. John sniggered and turned on his heel, going to the moving truck. Ringo rolled his eyes and said "we'll see." Paul shrugged and walked away from me. Ringo and George followed them. I walked inside the house and walked up the stairs. This house was huge and I'm sure it was probably expensive. This place had like four or five bedrooms. The master was huge and I saw John and Paul carrying Ringo and I's bed upstairs. "Where's the master?" Paul said. "Down the hall." John said. Paul huffed and the two of them went down the hall and George and Ringo brought up the rest of the bed. "This place is huge." Paul said as he walked out of the master bedroom. "Mine's bigger." John replied with a smirk. George rolled his eyes and went downstairs. Ringo followed him and John said "let's go get more stuff, Paul." Paul watched John go down the stairs and he stood next to me. "Everyone's having kids except me." He said. I shrugged and said "that's not bad. You're waiting for the right one. You'll meet her." Paul nodded and said "yeah?" "Yeah. You'll find a girl that you're going to love more than anything else in the world." Paul smiled at the thought of that. "When I do, you'll help me not screw it up?" I put my hand on his shoulder and said "of course." The day was spent moving all of Ringo and I's things into the house. I stood in the guest bedroom, making the bed and arranging things inside. "We got everything. Cyn and I are gonna take off." John said. I nodded to him and said "hope you get home ok." "Take care, Lucy." He left the room and I did the same. Paul gave me a big hug before leaving and George and Patricia left. Ringo and I headed to the store and he made me stay in the car. "Stay here. I won't take long." He said. I nodded and sat in the car for what seemed like twenty minutes. Ringo finally came back to the car and was lugging things into the truck. He put something in the backseat and began driving back to the house. When we arrived I went to go in the house he stopped me. "Lucy, I have something to show you." He opened the door to the backseat and pulled a blanket off of a large box. A baby Siberian husky laid inside. "A puppy!" I squealed. Ringo chuckled and I opened the cage, taking the puppy out. "Hi, baby." I said to the puppy who tried to lick my face. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked Ringo. "It's a boy." He said. I looked at the puppy and said "what do we name you?" Ringo began to think about it and he said "what about Gizmo?" I looked at him and said "that's really cute." Ringo kissed my cheek and then went to the trunk and went to get all of the supplies for the dog. I helped him lug it all in and I set Gizmo on the floor inside. The small dog looked around and began exploring. Ringo and I set up food and water for him and made sure he had a dog bed. I followed Ringo upstairs and he sat down on our bed. I did the same. "You guys have to start touring again, Yeah?" I said. He nodded and said "it won't be bad though. You have Gizmo to keep you company. Plus you have this little one." He put his hand on my stomach and I smiled at him. "Soon we'll be parents. My mind is blown." He said. I looked down at my stomach and said "all I ask is that you're here when she's born." Ringo nodded and said "of course. I'll fly across the world if I have to." I pressed a kiss to his lips and whimpering was heard at the doorway. "Come on." I said to the dog that wanted to come into the room so badly. He hopped up onto the bed and laid down in Ringo's lap. "Technically we have a kid now." Ringo said. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and laughed. "Everything seems perfect right now." I said. He nodded and said "it is perfect. And it's just going to get better."

I didn't know how to end this🙃 also I know some of this book isn't super accurate and everything but I hope that, it doesn't make you guys mad or anything. I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK and it would hurt me if you guys were unhappy with it or if it wasn't going a certain way. Anyways I hope you're all enjoying this so far and thanks for the reads, votes and comments. To see those things makes me so happy. Sorry for the long author's note
~Skylar☁️🍒☁️🍒