Chapter 2 -Meeting Levi-

It went on like this for about a week as me and Levi got kinda close me and him became really good friends I defiantly did not think of him as Dateable, because me and him were so close like brothers! But hearing him say "Like what you see Eren" still bubbled in my mind! Like what did he think about me? I thought why not ask him tommrow it couldn't hurt . . . Could it?

-Next Day At School- I spotted Levi and waved at him! He signaled for me to come towards him, soooo I did and the halls were pretty empty! I said to Levi.

Eren: Levi were going to be late for class a. . .

But I was cut short of me sentence to see Levi crying!

Eren: ARE YOU OK LEVI!!!

Levi: Please . . . Don't tell anyone I was crying.

Eren: Levi that dose not matter right now tell me . . . Why are you crying.

I put my hand on his shoulder and starred into his deep beautiful grey eyes, wait did I just say . . . Beautiful?

Levi: *Sniffles* My . . . Mm . My sis

Eren: Levi Spit It OUT!

Levi: My sister. . . Petra . . .

He went silent for a little bit and then started to cry again I felt horrible for him, I wish I could do something for my bro levi!

Eren: What your sister Petra? What happened to her!!

Levi: She's in the hospital she was in a alleyway and some guy shot and robbed her! *Cries More*

Eren: Oh . . . My . . God.

It was silent a little bit till I felt a warm embrace levi . . . Just hugged me. I could feel him crying on my shoulder, Iv never seen this side of Levi before!

Eren: . . . I have an idea Levi

Levi: Yes Eren

~Levi's Pov~

I looked up into Eren's eyes they were like The beautiful sea with a hint of the sky in it. . . Iv always thought of Eren as more than a friend to me but he dose not look . . . Interested. So I'm at least blessed to see that he is one of my best friends! All of a sudden Eren said something so sweet and innocent. I liked the way he was so fragile.

Levi: Yes Eren. . .

Eren: How about after school we go to the store and gets some sweet flowers and visit her in the hospital!

Eren smiled an hugged me back and buried his face in my shoulder. I think I'm in love with him.

Levi: (Whispers) I could stay like this forever.

Eren: . . . What was that Levi?

Levi: . . . Nuthin!

We stopped hugging and Eren waved to me and ran off to class I stayed there and went to the bathroom.

I thought to my self will we always be . . . Just friends?