Chapter 14 -HotTopic!!!-

//Short Chapter sorry guys. . . But this goes to my friend who is forcing me to update soooooo Love Ya Sammy-Chan//

-Eren POV-

The flowers were so beautiful, and I noticed that levi had like 500$ I think I should see just how much he loves me.

This huge Mall . . . has GOT to have a Hot Topic!!!! *FanBoys*

After Levi was done paying I grabbed his arm and started running out of the store. I looked around seeing signs pointing everywhere like Victory Secrets, Cold Stones, Spenser's, Macy's and candy stores when I saw the sign "Hot Topic" and the arrow pointing east.

-And Off I Went-

Levi kept yelling stuff at me but I still kept running until we were standing in front of . . . Hot Topic!!!!

Levi gave me an odd and disgusted look but I ignored my lover. Hot Topic has like everything! Anime~Nightmare Before Christmas~Dragons~Doctor Who~Marvel! They even got the band shirt My Chemical Romance in there!!!

Eren: Levi you have to buy me stuff from there. . .

Levi: Tch Not even you don't even have anything pierced.

Eren: Wanna bet?

Levi: . . . ?! What do you mean? You want to make a bet with me or you "Have" Pierced skin?

Eren: Both!

Levi: You have piercings!!! What The Hell!!! And you decide to tell me now!?!?!

Eren: Yussssssss! I got my ears and lip pierced, and I lost my earrings and lip ones so I would have worn the stuff "If" I had the stuff.

Levi: O.K then . . . What is this bet of yours?

Eren: Glad You Asked!!!

I went up to levi and whispered in his ear. . .

Eren: If you and me get complete outfits from Here il let you tell me anything to do for the rest of the night.

I just love how levi did not even think or hesitate to say "Deal!"

We walked in hand-In-hand getting a couple of stairs from other boys in there and some girls to smile and wave at us.

Levi: Tch. . . Fangirls. . . . .

(Hurtful Levi! I Fangirl all the time! ~KuroTheCat)

-Levi's POV-

Ok this was so Easy!
I mean everything in here was basically my "Style" and the dragon shit was pretty cool.

But I came to this section that stuck out the most. . . Attack On Titan?

Eren: OMG! I love Attack On Titan! great choice Levi!

Levi: What the Hell is Attack On Titan?

Eren: It's an Anime like Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, Sword Art Online and Kill la Kill!!!

Levi: FanBoy Much?

Eren: L-Like ALL THE TIME! And now. . . I'm making you watch Attack On Titan With Mahhhhhhhh!!!

Levi: Whatever. . .

Eren kept on showing all this stuff to me with chains, Spikes and Spacers? The spacers sounded gross, I like my ears all ready I got need them enlarged! But I did have to say Eren looked cute in the out fit he chose they went nice with his black Skinny jeans.

-Dat Ass-

He was wearing apparently Attack on Titan merchandise, he was wearing the main character on the shirt facing a fleshy monster over a giant wall surrounded by fire.

For accessories he picked out a dragon that cuffed onto his ear, It was cool because it looked like it was whispering in his ear. He had a simple black pointed hook in his lip and a black beany.

He looked . . . Plain Sexy.

Eren: How do I look?!

Levi: Sexy. . . And if anyone flirts with you there going to have a boot up there ass, by that I mean those Black Boots.

I pointed to the ones across the store in a shoe place, they were combat black Boots!

Eren said it was fine if I got those shoes, and he was now picking out a black jacket and a grey beany for me. . .

Levi: *Sighs*

Eren: Put these on! Go change!!

Levi: Is this a Fake lip ring?

Eren: PUT IT ON!

Levi: OK!!!

-Erens POV-

When Levi walked in this group of girls walked up to me. One short girl with black hair and a red stride on her front bangs said he love my outfits. Then another girl with blonde hair a bit taller than the other girls she was with said she love Attack On Titan and said I looked like the main Character!

I learned the two girls names Sammy Was the girl with black hair and Alexis with the blond.

Alexis: Who are you waiting for?

Eren: My boyfriend Levi.

I felt a blush creepy on my face. The. The two other girls with brown hair one in a pony tail was Olivia and one with a cute boy cut was Sophie.

Sophie/Olivia: Awwwwwwwwww!

Alexis: TOTALLY SHIP IT!

Sammy: Agreed!

All of a sudden levi walked out of the curtain. . .

The girls noses popped like popcorn.

-Clean Up Near Changing Rooms-

Levi: The Hell You Fangirls Looking At!?!?!

Levi looked soooooo PERFECT! All his curves and edges clean and that was defiantly his style!!!

I felt my nose twitch at the sensation! . . . shit

Levi: You ok Eren?

POP!

Levi: YOU TO EREN!!!!!!
-------------------------

Eren: Bye Alexis, Sammy, Olivia and Sophie.

The girls waved off and ran into the candy store.

Eren: What Nice Girls!

Levi: Oi Eren you see that?

Levi was looking at a poster for next week, there was a party. A "Big" Party!

Levi: Do you want to go?

Eren: Only if you will ask me to go with you!

I kinda sang those words cheerfully!

We walked out of the mall and into the car.

-Not Forgetting the flowers of course!-