Chapter 12 -Maid-

-Eren's POV-

Oh my GAWD!

I could not feel my legs, ughhh what Happend!?

As I panicked and looked around the elegant room I say up feeling a 2nd person next to me. Lifting up the covers I peeked to see a totally naked Levi. . .

Eren: AHHHHHHHHHH!

CLUNCK!

I fell on the ground looking at my self I was completely naked. I yanked on the blankets exposing Levi and covering my self. I saw Levi slowly sit up and stretch his muscular body. He stood up and looked at me like nothing happened. As he saw my panicked face he smirked Devilishly.

Levi: We'll hello there toy.

He walked over to me and rapped his arm around my neck as I covered my self. He looked at me at stood on his tippy toes and put his lips next to my ear.

Levi: What's wrong? You scared. . . You defiantly weren't last night.

Eren: L-Levi!

Levi: Yes Eren.

Eren: You have company. . .

As Levi turned around the maid was standing there with a bloody nose because the bedroom to the living room was open.

Levi: Ow hello!

Levi just turned around casually like everything was ok, which it was NOT!

Eren: LEVI COVER YOUR SHAME!

Levi: Ow yahhh I forgot.

Maid: WHAT THE FUCK!!??

Eren and Levi: . . .

Maid: I'm telling my BOSS!!

Eren: No Please DONT!

Levi: Don't worry Eren, it will be ok.

Eren: what do you mean. . . NOTHING IT JUST O.K!!!

Maid: Tch you people are repulsive!

Levi: I would watch your language! And repulsive Tch. . . Shitty Maid like that totally explains your Bloody Nose!

Maid: THATS IT IV HAD ENOUGH IM GETTING THE OWNER OF THIS HOTEL/DINNER!!! He will sue your Ass!

Levi: Your going to go get my dad? Sure go for it!

Maid: . . . Are you a Rivaille?

Levi: Why yes i am, you learn fast shitty brat.

Eren: EEK!

Maid: I'M SO SORRY!!!

She dropped down on her knees and held out the tea set.

Levi: Tch. . . What ever just leave.

Maid: *Sob Sob* your not going to report me!?

Levi: I don't care, I don't even know your name.

In one minute she dropped the tea set and ran out of the bedroom into the living room and out of the hotel bedroom.

SLAM!

The door slam with a shut and a lock.

-Levi's POV-

Levi: Your face looks priceless, didn't know I came from a rich family.

He was so flustered he look like would pass out.

Eren: Should I drop down to my knees too. . .

Levi: Tch. . . Eren are you scared of me!? HA!

I sat down in the bed and ripped the blanket from Eren's clutches and covered my self and laid down.

AH!

Eren said with a shocked expression. I just turned my head and said, I'm going to sleep some more.

Levi: Do you want to join me Eren.

Eren: *Sighs*

I felt him clime In bed, he was so far away.

Levi: Jezzz Eren do you need to take your pills again!? I'm not going to fucking rape you!

As I scooted closer to him I felt him inch away. I reached out for him and touched his head.

Levi: I'm sorry Eren, I didn't know it would hurt you his bad.

I turned around and just closed my eyes, until I felt shuffling in the bed and I felt him rap his arms around my waist and snuggle with me.

Eren: I love you Levi.

He softly said with a hint of tiredness.

Levi: I love you to . . . Shitty brat.